selfbondageman

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2014
US on the east coast
25 m sub
I'm looking for an online mistress to just have some fun with. I own a few chastity cages, some plugs, a dildo, and 2 Lovesense controlled toys that you can control. My kik is guitarskater17.

Gaycub20

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2017
23 m US gay
Hairy, tall, cub body type
Tiny soft dick, 6” hard, cut

Looking for guys who want to expose me online. Please be 18+, into cubs, and into small/humiliating small dicks.

Kik joswes95

lovestowatchxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 27, 2016
My KIK is lovestowatchxxx looking for a dominant to do tasks for. Involving anal, T&D, orgasm control, chastity, BDSM, and some exposure. My limits are no facial pictures/videos, nothing too painful, illegal, scat, and involving alcohol or smoking.

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
kik: goodbaitjl

I'm looking for a worthless whore to use and abuse. I'll control you completely, including choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day.

I'm most into humiliation, degradation, orgasm control, and public. But let me know what you're into and we can go from there.

I'll train you to be an obedient slave. Pictures are required.

Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated.

WTFFFiswrong

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2016
I am looking for a male sub to take care of. Give me control of your orgasms and I can show you what real pleasure feels like.

Kik: wtfffiswrong

Reactions: Grantorino

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My Kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 23 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Kik: seanbouncer
I’m into chastity, waiting for a cage.

Ghostinthemist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 7, 2019
I am a damn strict dom..experienced in KIK n online humilation. If u think u can be my peace of shit! KIK: xghostinthemistx
Be careful..u get what u deserve!

Randomo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
Kik Randomo325

Looking to be humiliated and made fun of. All welcomed, just don't ask for a lot of tasks please.

Tonyadam555

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 17, 2018
Looking for an online kik sub message me tonyadam234 we can discuss details and likes and limits there. Preferably female

Nakkich

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2019
Kik michael_wartenberg
I am exhibitionist, toilet licket, love to show me to everyone

maerwhip

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
31 yo italian dom looking for a sub girl to role playing or master/slave relationship or even just a chat about bdsm.
Text me on kik @maerwhip

Featured Threads

New Personals