whats your longest denial

i love new things

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2011
Your 4 days of lock up is a joke to me. Be a REAL MAN & a REAL SUBMISSIVE or SLAVE.. Go and serve a REAL DOMME 24/7, and stop this foolishness. You are NOTHING but someone tring to be a sub. :p:eek::confused:.. Then you will really know the meaning of the word submit submissive and submission once you hand over those keys to a REAL DOMME 24/7. I am sorry if I offended you. Peace Out

^^^^ what a dick

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Lies..........

I wore a chastity belt for 6 months WITHOUT ANY RELEASE by way of the penis... then I was let out for just 1 day to have several orgasms (I think it was 5 or 6 orgasm) then re-locked back into it for 1 1/2 years. It nearly drove me to the brink of insanity. All you think is sex sex sex and MORE sex.. Everything was sexual.... I wore a William Jones adjustable CB. It was taken off for cleaning 2X's a week. If I had to go to the Dr. my DOMME went with me to ensure I would NOT touch myself. I have a major problem with masturbation and believe it or not I was the one who asked for this treatment of total denial. IF someone has the keys they can UNlock themselves whenever they wish, but when you have a keyholder and the CB is VERY secure you can NOT be let out to go whack off.

My DOMME used a strapon on me so that I would NOT get prostate cancer at my request. She just got TOO sadistic for me to handle. She installed a shock dog collar around my balls and it hurt like a real SOB.
Your 4 days of lock up is a joke to me. Be a REAL MAN & a REAL SUBMISSIVE or SLAVE.. Go and serve a REAL DOMME 24/7, and stop this foolishness. You are NOTHING but someone tring to be a sub. :p:eek::confused:.. Then you will really know the meaning of the word submit submissive and submission once you hand over those keys to a REAL DOMME 24/7. I am sorry if I offended you. Peace Out

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
The replies I've read here so far are from male subs at the hands of their Mistress or Queen.

As a male Dominant, all my female submissives wear a remote control chastity harness which has insertable probes for the vagina and anus. When I visit any of them at their workplace (restaurant/bar), it is fun to torment them while they try to serve other customers.

curionenj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 27, 2011
Milk Spilling Ceremony

This Friday I will have been locked in metal for three weeks and two days. That's the longest I've ever gone. Needless to day, I'm ready to cum.

spoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 18, 2009
Mines only a few hours 8 at the max gets too painful in the ball sack and unable to sleep in it

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
as of today I have been in chastity for a whopping 10 weeks..... I too am at the mercy of a 24/7 Domme. It's great fun. My Domme promised me that tonight she will allow me an hour maybe an hour and a half of time out of chastity if i spent the time pleasuring her sexual desires and then promised another 10 week stent. I said yes. I too wear a dog shock collar. the fence is lined in our house and it runs under the carpet in random directions if i step out of the fence i get shocked. If I misbehave or disobey I get shocked. I love my Domme though. she takes good care of me.

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
I am in chastity since January 1st and I'm at least until May 15, or 4 and a half months

AKinkyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 11, 2013
Longest ive been locked for is 6 days,after 5 days i really felt like i wanted to take it off so i put the key in the post and mailed it to myself which took another day or so but id try it there's always that kinky risk of the key getting lost in the post :)

subby88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 8, 2013
been 11 days and I keep gettin wood and thats pressing against the cage without mercy :D

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
Finally, my Mistress has decided to leave me chastity until July 1, with a milking with my cage and in the presence of his girlfriend.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
The longest I've not cum for is 17 weeks and I wasn't locked up and had to regularly play with myself but not cum of course. It's easy when your locked up you just can't do it but it takes real self control when you have access to you cock all the time.

Notsocleverbarry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 14, 2017
Cambridge England
Not so clever barry

Brand new to this and games gone out of control. Now 34 days without any form of cum. :( last released 7 days ago for 24 hours but not allowed to touch her toy in any way. Wash while cage (cb600) is on.
Mis behaved last week so lost release today and will be 13 days before he gets out and god only knows when I will get to cum.:eek:

ChasteTeddyBear

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 12, 2017
Been into chastity about 6 years or so. But my record varies based on parameters.

Longest period of not being unlocked for any reason: 1.5 months

Longest time between full orgasms (w/ ruined in between) 2.5 months

Longest time with no ruined or full orgasms would be about 1.5 months.

Featured Threads

New Personals