Sweetgoddess222

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2021
I am looking for athletic guys willing to make sure that i will always be pleased happy and wet whenever and however I want it and you would happily comply just to make sure I'm satisfied like the good sub you are! I will make sure to train you so that you eventually will fit all my needs!

I prefer experienced toys but don't mind training serious newbies as well. Germans preferred too

Kinks include joi/cumcontrol, edging, tease and denial, cbt etc
Limits are mostly the obvious ones

Don't be shy and hit me up if you want to be that sub for me soon and maybe we can make it work for both of us;)

Kik is yourqueenandgoddess2
Message me there +send a body pic :)

Reactions: rgxaks959

Herewego122

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2022
Herewego12321 - Looking for any sub / slave F’s that would like to chat and explore their kinks this weekend.

Vaude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2022
Hi I'm sub male 50 UK. Love cfnm. On Kik as vaude3. Feel free to add and chat

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. my kik hasn’t been working recently though so Skype is another good way to reach me at live:b.harris346!! I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

Ziitur

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 9, 2022
Obedient sub with special kinks for anal play, sissyfication, slaping, deepthroating and humiliation. Looking for a female dom

Curioso

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 1, 2022
KiK: OnlyForFunsies
Beginner faceless sub in need of guidance.
Limits that come to mind rn | scat/piss, public, high amounts of pain, marking. If (when) you find something I missed I'll refuse as politely as I can and beg for forgiveness 🤐

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I’m looking for a strictly online master or mistresss to make me feel brainless, dumb, degraded, and completely humiliated. My availability isn’t what it was. I should be consistently free for like an hour or two after work when I get home from about 2:30/3:00pm EST to 4:00pm EST. If you will humiliate me in a session for that hour or leave me tasks for that hour in the morning that would be great! And I’m usually busy on weekends! Please read my likes and limits on my profile carefully before messaging! If all that works for you then I look forward to hearing from you! Thankss!

EDIT: My kik seems to be acting kind of funny so if you want to reach me on Skype my Skype name is live:b.harris346

Ziitur

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 9, 2022
Looking for a mistress to control my day to day decisions, force me into the gym to get in shape for her and punish me when i‘m not obeying. I‘m m25 from europe(maybe important for time zones).

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
Kik - Sexyhotdaddy44

49 M Dom looking for a woman for long term or short term on kik

My likes:
pics and vids but no face
Mysogyny
Use and abuse all her holes
objectification and bimbofication
Humiliation and degradation
Mild pain
Anal/ass play
Object insertion in all of the slut's fuck holes
Body writing
Dressing my slut as a slut (miniskirts, short tight skirts no panties, legging/Jeggings made crotchless, yoga pants).
Edging/orgasm denial

My limits:
Scat
Illegal or anything to get arrested
Blood
Cutting
Gore

Gunmar

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2022
Im looking for a new longterm female bbw piggy sub to use and have fun with. Kinks: Public, watersports, body hair, body writing kik: Rando_246

Featured Threads

New Personals