HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Hey there,
if you are into humiliating girls, then please humiliate, degrade me verbally, tell me how would you punish me.
I would like to be humiliated and degraded, im just a cumdump to serve men.

Here are 2 pictures...if you humiliate/degrade me in PM or email, i will send you better ones ;). also, pin something humiliating on me if you would like
https://unsee.cc/nazusomi/

(please dont give me tasks or anything, i would just like to read for now, also i dont have kik so please PM or email me, also im not looking for a master/slave relationship)

amne3

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2015
You filthy cum slut dumpster fuck

You fucking whore... the only thing you are good for is to be used as a cum dumpster by any man that needs to shoot his cum somewhere...you dont even care who uses you, because it doesn't fucking matter. You are nothing but a vile, rancid jizz depository... and you like it that way, because you know that THAT is precisely what you deserve.

Dirty little cum guzzler. You are the vile, piece of shit that you get treated like, and I want you to send me photographs depicting exactly the kind of whore that you are!

keatin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2016
england
slut

Hey there,
if you are into humiliating girls, then please humiliate, degrade me verbally, tell me how would you punish me.
I would like to be humiliated and degraded, im just a cumdump to serve men.

Here are 2 pictures...if you humiliate/degrade me in PM or email, i will send you better ones ;). also, pin something humiliating on me if you would like
https://unsee.cc/nazusomi/

(please dont give me tasks or anything, i would just like to read for now, also i dont have kik so please PM or email me, also im not looking for a master/slave relationship)

where are the pictures you disgusting whore?

Gurf69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 31, 2013
no picture

this slut must be so damn ugly that everyone has been requesting that the pictures get taken down, or she has broke there website. Maybe you should post some new ones.

Featured Threads

New Personals