Lesbian Mistress looking for no limits pic slut

Mistress20

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2016
Im 20F and a LESBIAN (I LIKE GIRLS NOT GUYS!)! And i am looking for little bitch who enjoys obeying her mistress for the sake of being trash.

What i want:

I am looking for a little bitch who wants to be humiliated and owned by their mistress. I am a lesbian so i will not be accepting men, your dick will not turn me straight, it will do the opposite so please don't waste both our times. I don't want any disobedience and if you question my authority or over step i will immediately let you go. No exceptions. So know your place.

I will be asking for live photos and videos and i expect you to give them to me. If you cannot send live pictures then do not contact me. I will ask for face. If you are not comfortable with face please explain. If i like your reason i won't push however if i deem it insufficient i will push for it.

I am not a fan of too many limits. I don't have any weird or dirty fetishes so i won't request anything like them but i want to have a slut who will do anything for me just to serve.

Please be obedient and slutty, show me loyalty and obey my orders without question or concern. Should you decide that i am your mistress please message me with the following: Say asl, "Hello Mistress, i am your new fucktoy!" And a live photo, i prefer face but if you wont do it please read the statement above. If you are not sure how to do something i ask please tell me and i will try to instruct you.

A bit about me:
I'm 20F from USA and i enjoy playing video games, watching anime, cartoons, movie, TV, and pretty much anything that is entertaining. I don't enjoy being ordered and i love giving them. I do have a job and am in university so i usually wont be able to order you around until night on western time. However if i do call on you i expect a response.

Fetishes:
Ordering
Masturbation
Teasing
Stripping
Humiliation
Mild public (if you are extreme we can go full)
Risk
Voyeurism
Control
Exhibitionism
Mild Pain

Dislikes:
Scat
Piss
Blood
Gore
Unlawful Activities
Disobedience
Cheating
Non Loyalty

Are you interested in making me horny and wet? Are you interested in being my toy who i use to please myself? Do you want me to be your mistress? Then feel free to contact me! I use kik however u can PM me, although i mainly respond to kik.

Once more if you still don't get it: I WON'T ACCEPT ANY MEN! NONE!

My Kik is Mistress120 and i look forward to seeing you naked slut! I will say once more i will not be accepting men. No exceptions. And please do not kik me until you read this post. There are conditions inside the post that you must use for me to respond. If you do not use them i will not respond, they are inside the post go reading.

Mistress20

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2016
Thread is still open

Only a few have come to kik me and i am still waiting. Please do not be shy to talk or ask questions. I will respond to only females however if you have questions i will answer them on kik BEFORE u send the requirements to be my slave. However only after you give me the requirements will i dominate you.

Once again NO MALES

Featured Threads

New Personals