Bondage/kidnapping scenario

Bahia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2015
If I was to be bound, gagged, and kidnapped........

I'd be tied with rope or tape, hands behind, ankles tied together. My socks would be taken off and stuffed in my mouth and a long strip of duct tape would wrap around my head, holding the gag in place. My clothes either ripped off or cut off my body, I would be kissed all over my chest, neck, thighs.....

My feet would then be tickled to my captor's liking. Then my toes would be sucked, soles licked and kissed. The head of my captor's rock hard cock would be rubbing on my toes and soles. I moan aND breath heavy as the scenario is heating up.

Pantyhose are placed over my head and more tape is wrapped over my eyes. I can no longer see. I suddenly feel firm pitching on my nipples with the tips of fingers. I moan heavily into my gag. I am sat up on my knees and bent forward. I feel a cold lube dripping on my asshole, and with one hand on the back of my neck and one pressing a butt plug into my ass slowly.... I moan and am panting even harder. My cock is rock hard and my captor knows it.

I am then moved over onto my side and my cock is grabbed and being jerked off. The sensation is almost too much to handle. My toes curl, my hands and feet flutter trying to free myself when suddenly the jerking stops. I am panting into my gag and moaning uncontrollably when suddenly the butt plug begins vibraYing in my asshole. I am stiff as a board as the butt plug does its work. I can do nothing to stop the vibrations and as I moan and squirm I fee that same familiar rock hard cock being rubbed all over my face. Teasing me. I feel it on my chest, nipples, working it's way down my thighs.

Suddenly, I am sat up straight and put over my captor's shoulder. My feet wiggle and kick but do little to stop my captor...

If YOU were my captor, what happens next?

gabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 1, 2015
I'd dragging you to a party and allow you to be used by all my friends and take pictures so you could never go back to a normal life

The Dandy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 29, 2015
Australia
If I was to be bound, gagged, and kidnapped........

I'd be tied with rope or tape, hands behind, ankles tied together. My socks would be taken off and stuffed in my mouth and a long strip of duct tape would wrap around my head, holding the gag in place. My clothes either ripped off or cut off my body, I would be kissed all over my chest, neck, thighs.....

My feet would then be tickled to my captor's liking. Then my toes would be sucked, soles licked and kissed. The head of my captor's rock hard cock would be rubbing on my toes and soles. I moan aND breath heavy as the scenario is heating up.

Pantyhose are placed over my head and more tape is wrapped over my eyes. I can no longer see. I suddenly feel firm pitching on my nipples with the tips of fingers. I moan heavily into my gag. I am sat up on my knees and bent forward. I feel a cold lube dripping on my asshole, and with one hand on the back of my neck and one pressing a butt plug into my ass slowly.... I moan and am panting even harder. My cock is rock hard and my captor knows it.

I am then moved over onto my side and my cock is grabbed and being jerked off. The sensation is almost too much to handle. My toes curl, my hands and feet flutter trying to free myself when suddenly the jerking stops. I am panting into my gag and moaning uncontrollably when suddenly the butt plug begins vibraYing in my asshole. I am stiff as a board as the butt plug does its work. I can do nothing to stop the vibrations and as I moan and squirm I fee that same familiar rock hard cock being rubbed all over my face. Teasing me. I feel it on my chest, nipples, working it's way down my thighs.

Suddenly, I am sat up straight and put over my captor's shoulder. My feet wiggle and kick but do little to stop my captor...

If YOU were my captor, what happens next?

I'm sorry I can't add much, but you really tell a great kinky story, if you have any stories you wrote like that, I'd love to hear them.
If you haven't written any stories like this, then there is a great whole in the world :)

Bahia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2015
I'd dragging you to a party and allow you to be used by all my friends and take pictures so you could never go back to a normal life

Very Hot!!!! Id like to hear more!

Bahia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 6, 2015
I'm going to start writing some new stuff soon. If anyone is interested or has ideas they'd like me to incorporate, feel free to reach out to me!

Featured Threads

New Personals