Foot Fetish Picture Ideas

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Recently I have been interested in foot fetishes. I don't have one, but I would like to take pictures of my feet.
I am looking for ideas of pictures. I have a pair of tights, pantyhose, heels, and I am willing to write them as well. Any ideas are welcome, those are just the obvious things I can think of.

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Hi!

Some ideas for photos:

Wear either black or nude pantyhose and get shots of your feet from the top and also of your soles. Also pictures of you dangling a pair of high heels from your toes.

Pics of you rubbing your soles together are nice as well.

White rope tied around ankles in black pantyhose with your toes pointed...

Shall I go on?

samus2929

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2011
Hi!

Some ideas for photos:

Wear either black or nude pantyhose and get shots of your feet from the top and also of your soles. Also pictures of you dangling a pair of high heels from your toes.

Pics of you rubbing your soles together are nice as well.

White rope tied around ankles in black pantyhose with your toes pointed...

Shall I go on?

Yes you should. You should add some to your alblum of your legs in nude hose with your heels on. Love that look.

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
I look forward to seeing some of these go up :) not really an expert on the matter though, can't think of any decent suggestions, sorry!

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
A simple one, just sit on the floor with your legs out in front of you, then take a picture of the bottom of your feet :)

Stranger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2011
i think in general any sexy female feet in high heels and sandals with black or pink nails can make good pics ..
i suggest u to try bare feet with water , like u stand in a good positin of ur barefeet on a floor with 2 cm water height on it i prefer those types of pics to be taking from a low distant of the ground .
an other idea is to stand or set with ur feet on fur .
hope u like my ideas and i'm looking forward to see some of the pics which u'll make :)

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
i think in general any sexy female feet in high heels and sandals with black or pink nails can make good pics ..
i suggest u to try bare feet with water , like u stand in a good positin of ur barefeet on a floor with 2 cm water height on it i prefer those types of pics to be taking from a low distant of the ground .
an other idea is to stand or set with ur feet on fur .
hope u like my ideas and i'm looking forward to see some of the pics which u'll make :)

Im not really doing pictures anymore. But thanks for the suggestions!:)

kinkrbelle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 18, 2011
Xanadu
Just a quickie....

I know your done with taking pics of feet but since we all read the posts anyway.... lolz

Some of the coolest & sexiest pics I have taken of feet (and all other sexy subjects) are when u take a "long shot" of the subject. Like, for feet, have someone dressed sexy (to ur own taste) andsay... lay down somewhere... point their toes toward the camera. Go ahead & get the camera pretty close to the feet but, include the whole body as background. What will happen is the feet & toes are clear & focused and u can see up the leg... to thearms & shoulders etc. but its blurrier & obviously not the main interest of the photo. It ends up having a 3-D look to it. If that makes any sense.... hee hee!

Fox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 5, 2012
I'd like to see some feet covered in either lube or just wet from a shower (I love clean, soft feet <3 )

I also wouldn't mind taking some of my own for anyone interested ^^ I keep them nice and soft and rather clean, personally. :3

Featured Threads

New Personals