(Germany) Small German Town: M/Dom/32 seeks M/Slave/All ages ~ Serious slave for longterm

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe

Master4You

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 25, 2012
32 year old dominant male seeking a slave male of any age

I just came across this site today and decided to give it a shot.
I had to quit with my last long-term slave because he got married and now I am looking for a new slave to train.

First off: I dont mind if you're a beginner or got some experience. The training will be individual for everyone.
Next I have very high expectations. You dont need to scared off though if you read through my add. Everything I mention there as an interest will start at zero and we will move on from there step by step.

If you are one of those internet kiddies who like to get off once and then leave without saying a thing please dont waste my time. I am serious and thats what I expect from you as well.
Most of the training will be e-mail based due to my working hours. contact will be held daily where I give you your tasks. I expect picture/video proof of every task along with a detailed describtion of how it went.

Everything I mention below now as an interests is a MUST-DO for my slaves.Its fine if some things are currently limits for you. I just expect your willingness to be trained in them and to break them.

Tasks will involve the following:
-Crossdressing and feminization
-pain (short pain tasks and longer periods of pain) Nothing permanent though as that is a limit
-Watersports/Scat/Toilet training --> Starting very easy on here as it is probably one of the hardest parts for slaves. but also we go for the extreme here.
-exhibitionism/Tasks in public --> Tasks start hidden in public such as crossdressed underneath your clothes and get more revealing and risky with time. You will get caught for sure doing tasks lateron and sometimes I might get you caught on purpose for certain tasks. We will train up to heavy public humiliation by time.Also again: I take it slowly so you get used to everything
-messy tasks/food play
-rules to build up 24/7 control as far as possible online

These are the main things. The only limits you are granted are: Permanent damage,children,blood,illegal things and bestiality. Everything else goes also if its not mentioned above.

Send me your applications by pm and write a bit about yourself,your experiences etc.
Also leave your e-mail address as well as msn/yahoo messenger address.

Hoping to get some good and promising replies.
Master4You

• Kinks:
written above

• Experience:
written above

• Limits:
written above

mikey3120

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2012
Sir I would love to serve you but I'm not into crossdressing.
My limits are cross dressing, scat, family, and going to jail I will do all else Master. Let me know. I have have some pics on here under same name Sir.

transs barby

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014
I want to be blackmailed. Then I must fulfill the tasks and record video as proof I would like blackmail from the master . publish my video (crossdressing, piss, scat, sex ....),Tattoos ... I wanna to be feminized, abused, humiliated and Blackmailed, I like to feel shame as I'm your slave and slut. discuss the termes of the blackmail before you blackmail me
possible humiliating tasks. enema, piss, scat...
You're getting my humiliating Videos....You're getting all of my information and information of my friends and relatives. time more and more. time .. you get the password of my facebook profile. slowly you get video clips as evidence that I am fulfilling tasks...so you have more material for blackmail me..

Featured Threads

New Personals