(Germany) Kaiserslautern: M/Dom/28 seeks F/Slave/21-24 ~ Let's see if you are the one

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe

Dawotch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2010
28 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

I'm a 28 Black male living in Germany, I'm American and a prior service-member. I was in the military for 4 years, and decided Germany was a place to settle for a while. While I am easy-going but not cruel, I can be heavy handed, and strict, but also loving, caring, and understanding.

I am looking for one that is open to walk with me on the journey through the lifestyle. A woman I can share and learn from and with, and together find something we've both been looking for. I don't expect someone perfect, because no one is. I do expect someone who can put their all into this, and is willing to open up and talk about anything, and try everything. I can work with various limits.

While I don't require a webcam, a camera would be nice, not to make sure you are doing tasks, but to prove you are who you are. If you want to share photos and videos/webcam, I believe you will.

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Pet-Play, Watersports, Bondage, Toys, Service, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Pain, Open to more.

• Experience:
Practicing for 6 years both online and off. Experience includes, Restraints, Punishments, Watersports, Toys, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Humiliation, Pet-Play, Public, Pet-Play, Public Bondage, Anal, Pain, Fisting, Being Served, Breast Play/Torture.

• Limits:
Limits would include, family(Hard), under-age(Hard), scat(soft)/eating(Hard), I like to keep an open mind about everything with negotiation.

Attachments

• IMAG0111.jpg
    IMAG0111.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 25

Featured Threads

New Personals