(Germany) Munich: M/Dom/41 seeks F/Sub/Under 30 in area ~ Seeking online submissive

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
41 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

Due to having a vanilla relation I will not break I seek an online submissive/slave. This is not an easy task to accomplish and there are limits but I will try my best to work together with you into a working online relation for both of us.

Beginning with getting to know each other we will constantly work our way up to applying rules, fullfilling tasks and of course try to keep a close contact. You should not be afraid of giving proof for rules or tasks in form of photo and video as we continue. Those will not be requested in early stage.

You also should not be afraid of taking on new tasks and trying new things maybe even push your limits further.

Languages I will accept are english or german. German preferred but no must.

If you are interessted PM me with your application.

• Kinks:
humiliation, degradation, tit and nipple torture, cunt and ass torture, ice, wax, clamps, clothepins, cords

• Experience:
About 4 years and couple online subs, some experience in bondage and spanking real.

• Limits:
My limits are: Scat, blood, permanent marks, illegal
Those are the limits for now but I always try to stay open minded and are negotiatable.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5

Featured Threads

New Personals