Wardrobe malfunctions

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A couple of recent incidents have prompted me on this one, accidental wardrobe malfunctions, the first happened a few months ago and the second just yesterday.

The first was during the hot summer months in the university cafeteria, a youngish (early 30's I guess) lady emerged from the restrooms with a portion of the rear hem of her short dress tucked into her panties. Now I'm not sure if she was staff or student but for a few brief seconds she displayed her rather lovely ass cheek to the assembled masses. She noticed the malfunction quickly and smoothed the dress down hurrying back to her table with a slightly reddening face.

The second one was yesterday at the supermarket while getting a few things for my dinner. At the checkout the very busy and very busty operator had failed to notice that a button had come adrift on her very over stretched blouse. The offending button was nowhere to be seen but the resulting gap between her generous breasts afforded everyone an excellent view of her lacy white bra.

These events got me thinking about this type of accidental exposure and how often it happens. These aren't the first instances of these things I've witnessed of course, merely the most recent and memorable. So I was wondering if the ladies of kinktalk would care to share any tales of "wardrobe malfunction" with us?

It also made me think how this could be twisted into a kink, deliberately setting up a wardrobe malfunction as a kind of "plausibly deniable" public exposure. Of course I've seen several dares that use this sort of set up over the years, especially the "tucking the skirt into panties" one but how about things like cutting the threads on the buttons of a blouse so they fail during wearing? Or how about tampering with the seams on a pair of pants so they split during the day? I see lots of potential, anyone have any others they'd care to share?

Featured Threads

New Personals