Little.bitch20

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 27, 2016
I'd like to be dressed for work and for not working. My requirement for work is I have to wear jeans and flat shoes and a work t-shirt, other than that you can tell me what to wear/not wear under that and what to or not to wear after work! Also tell me what to wear when I'm not at work!
Clothes I have: skirts, dress, thongs, tanktops, low cut tops, zip up hoodies, leggings, yoga pants, tight jeans!
Also you may tell me what to put in my pussy! I do love stuffing my pussy with panties!

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at work, stuff your pussy with your panties from your first break until you go home. To do the stuffing you must strip naked in the toilets. On Tuesday and Thursday you are not to wear any at all.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
When you wear a hoodie you may not wear anything underneath it. Any day or night. If you are going out in your dress you must be stuffed with one pair and wear a second pair of panties. If the dress shows off your tits you may not wear a hoodie over it or a bra underneath it.

bubba51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Stuff with a pair of panties for 30 minutes while wearing either a skirt or dress then take your panties out and put them on. Sleep in either leggings or yoga pants with no panties on

Hwank10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2016
Wear a black skirt with white blouse and high heels. No panties or bra are to be worn. After that you wear a minidress with stockings and boots with heels. The next day you wear a suit with a tie/bow (if available) with Stilettos

Featured Threads

New Personals