Share Your Fantasy...

Leona1993

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 24, 2016
A beautiful Hispanic or Irish girl to tie me down and split my skin with a blade, lapping up the blood, while giving me the roughest sex of my life. Torturing me by slowly easing off and sinking her teeth into me. Sitting on my face and riding my lips until I am drenched in her sweet squirt. Taking complete advantage of me while I desperately try to break the binds to have my way with her. Growling my deep guttural groan of animalistic desire while she giggles and plays knowing I can't get to her. Softly running her nails over my scars just to tease me and make me fight harder to break free.
I could do that to you, believe me, but I don't want to! :D You know the drill, when it comes to sex, latinas are burning hot! But I don't want to, because I am in control! :p

GentleNymphoMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 4, 2016
my wild fantasy (wish it can be true!

Sub side:

A mommy domme who is extremly sweet and kind and caring who loves to smother me will affection and love and who loves to spoil her little pet, and loves to get kinky and loves to tease me, along side with me playing around with her body and large breasts whenever i ask.

Dom side:
A yooung service oriented nympho like female 24/7 slave who is also into petplay, be it a kitten, puppy, fox, or hucow, or hybrid, who is very sexualized and slutty who has no limits and loves all kinks and especially loved to be used and abused in any kind of way, who will do whatever i comnand without hesitation, and only want more, whos only goal in life as a slave is to obey her master and do what he wishes in order to please him, almost like treating him like royalty.

Oooohhhhhh damn how i wish that can happen =w= its probably way too wild to happen XD lol me and my fantasy mind XD

tuglovernic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 9, 2016
I have a fantasy of being invited to a girls sleepover, only to be tied up in rope, gagged with all of the girls' dirty socks, and being forced to smell their stinky feet and armpits.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Does anyone else fantasise about waking up in the body of a stranger of the opposite gender? Know that you have one day in her body and she has one day in yours? I would love to see what it felt like to have boobs and pussy, find out how to pleasure them and what that actually felt like, wear sexy girly clothes, dress and act like the perfect fantasy slut. Find a sleazy bar and give someone a lapdance, and try to attract a female for some girl-on-girl. And what would that girl in my body be doing to me?

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
I have a simple one.
I want two women. Both sexual adventurous, both consenting to me setting up games for us to play, both open to me seeing someone else (to avoid jealousy when revealed to each other), and MOST IMPORTANTLY for this fantasy?
Both exclusively straight.
I want them to have never even entertained, in any way, the idea of being with other women. I want them to be as exclusively straight as I am.

I would set up two sybians, very close to each other, facing each other.
Nude, but for a blindfold, a binding keeping arms behind their backs, and ear plugs, I would lead them in, one at a time, and seat them on the sybian, before attaching custom bindings on the side of the unit to their legs, so they are utterly unable to remove themselves from the stimulation.

I would control the sybian and bring them each to a mild orgasm, before setting the machines on low. At that point, their arms will be unbound, and they are to remove their ear plugs, and then blindfolds, only to be exposed to the fact that another woman is there!

They will be close enough, and have enough movement to lean forward, that they can lay on each other in support, touch each other with their hands, or even kiss.

The machines will be turned back up, before being left on, on high. Utterly exposed to each other and knowing the other is seeing them in such a state of stimulation, arousal, and forced orgasms, seeing the other in such a state, and with the slow destruction of inhibitions as time passes and they cum over and over, I would watch as they go from trying to ignore the other, to leaning on the other for support, to holding hands. to kissing and groping, as hour after hour of forced orgasms on the sybian tear down their supposed heterosexuality.

And I just want to watch as time and unbearable sexual pleasure turns my two lovers into the bisexual women they should be.

Featured Threads

New Personals