For_You_To_Obey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Strict but caring daddy dom looking for his special girl.

I am looking for a little/pet/slave, someone who takes comfort in having someone in charge looking after them,taught and trained, being cared for, nurtured and disciplined. Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to please me, make me proud, who craves my control and love and takes satisfaction from giving me satisfaction.

Kik = For_you_to_obey

The_masterD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2016
Strict experienced UK dominant M looking for obedient new subs. Send basic info and your limits to the_masterD

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves no older than 30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Seeking mistress

28yr old, fit, sissy, switch, white male. I want to be trained and owned and controlled. Seeking a long-term relationship with a mistress, sissy or trans. (Must be non-hairy) I am open to a lot with a few limits. Kik sissyslaveamara

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
I'm looking for a long-term female kik slave.

I will control you completely, so if that's not what you're looking for stop reading now. That means choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day. Of course you'll be treated well and respected for being a good girl.

Pictures are required, but I understand the trust is an important piece of this so not showing your face is acceptable at first. Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated: goodbaitjl

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
I am brand new to this whole thing and I want to find out my limits. In order to do that I have decided that I will do anything and everything I am asked to do for the next 30 minutes. The only stipulation is no guys. Females only please. My Kik is mintee_sub I hope to hear from you soon.

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! Im a 21 year old female slave looking for a strict, mean, and degrading online master. Please read my likes and limits carefully before messaging me. Once again, Im looking for an online master who will control me and make me feel stupid and humiliated at any point possible. My kik and skype are both OnlineHumiliateSlve. Thanks!

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for submissive females

Looking for female subs that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are a must. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer.with your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me kik- zompoke

keendude

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2016
Cute slim guy for exposure and more

Not truly slave kind, but depends what u like.
Exposure. Blackmail maybe
Ur gender doesnt matter. F, M, ts, cd. As long as u are kinky
Kik: keenjoe

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Looking for male slaves no older than 30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

Ashdown

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 19, 2017
:stickspank:Feeling my way at present.....hope to chat with like minded on Kik
:whip:

dentz99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2016
my kik is Dentz99, I'm looking for someone to play some games with. I enjoy being a sub but am willing to do some switch. I will send pics if requested and am very open about trying new things.

BS19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2016
Females or males

Kik :boss19boss
For: females. Males that do pics and or vids

Likedrike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
18 M Dom

Hi there,

I am a Belgian 18 year old Dom looking for a slave to any age. I don't ask much and because I am quiet young I am sort of inexperienced.

My kinks
- nudity in unusual spots
- humiliation
- total control
- pictures would be nice and will be rewarded

My drawbacks
- don't like feces nor blood

Thanks for reading and I hope someone will contact me for being a long time slave. My Kik is likedrike

Last edited:

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Seeking mistress, trans, cd or sissy or females

28yr old, fit, sissy, switch, white male.

I want to be trained and owned and controlled.

Seeking a long-term relationship with a mistress, sissy or trans. (Must be non-hairy)

I am open to a lot with a few limits.

Absolutely no men.

Kik sissyslaveamara

Featured Threads

New Personals