M2F Looking for Training (cum eating)

PiaBianca

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2015
I guess I held off long enough. I have a certain kink I want to try for quite a long time, but never had the guts to start exploring it. It's cum eating, as you might have guessed by the title.

I am a transsexual, I'm transitioning from male to female right now. I'm not quite finished, so I still have the thingy between my legs and it's quite functional still, it's still capable of shooting sperm.

I look upon myself as lesbian, but I have a slight curiosity for men. I don't like the male body, but I don't know if that's because of my transsexuality or not. But I love to feel a penis in my mouth. Unfortunately I only tried that with (quite realistic) dildos yet. I guess this will not change soon.

I tasted my own sperm a couple of times now. It always costs me quite an effort to pour sperm into my mouth. It's partly because arousal drops quite a bit when I shoot my sperm, but it is also because sperm doesn't smell very well.

When I dream of my perfect self, I'm female of course. And I also enjoy being dominant and submissive. My dominant part is quite sadistic, while my submissive part is a masochistic slave girl. When I'm in a submissive mood I dream to be used and abused. I dream to be given to others by my master or mistress. Since I'm quite lesbian, I dream of a mistress most of the time, but a master sometimes as well.

I hope omebody wants to and is able to help me with my little problem. I want to be trained with carrot and stick to like eating cum. I want to be ready to be the good slave girl a dream of when my transition finishes.

I'm quite busy and have quite some duties (workplace, private responsibilities). I need my master or mistress to respect that. I also don't know how well training will work. I might quit the training without a warning at some point. Of course I would send a message to my master or mistress if I did. It's a matter of politenes to do so.

Featured Threads

New Personals