Moving home

SpoiledPanties

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 25, 2016
So me and my sister own a nice house ect but we have to move back home from almost a month and neither of us want to stop being kinky, so does anyone have any suggestions? Our family big (mum and quite a few sisters) so quite a few people moving around

Alternative if you moved back home or stayed with them how did you keep up your lifestyle and where you ever caught

azsubbie8

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2015
Arizona
So me and my sister own a nice house ect but we have to move back home from almost a month and neither of us want to stop being kinky, so does anyone have any suggestions? Our family big (mum and quite a few sisters) so quite a few people moving around

Alternative if you moved back home or stayed with them how did you keep up your lifestyle and where you ever caught

The closes I've came to being caught was my sister knocking on my door while trying on her bra and panties.. I try to session when they're not home otherwise I keep my door lock and try to stay quiet while they're home..

You can mid it work though..

Feel free to kik me (azsub) anytime

Mike

SpoiledPanties

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 25, 2016
The closes I've came to being caught was my sister knocking on my door while trying on her bra and panties.. I try to session when they're not home otherwise I keep my door lock and try to stay quiet while they're home..

You can mid it work though..

Feel free to kik me (azsub) anytime

Mike

Thanks for the advice we will try to do it when no ones home but with 6 other people and no lockable doors might be hard

ECPJK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2016
Get a rabbit foot.

If your door is always lock they will get suspicious.
Probably think you doing something else tho.
I started locking my door around 13.
They all knew why once they found my door locked. (obvious what a teenage boy is doing).
Try to keep it lock all the time so they just think its just something new you do.
Didn't work for me tho, They just thought I had a bit of a problem.
Lots of luck and caution is always needed too.

best of luck.

SpoiledPanties

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 25, 2016
If your door is always lock they will get suspicious.
Probably think you doing something else tho.
I started locking my door around 13.
They all knew why once they found my door locked. (obvious what a teenage boy is doing).
Try to keep it lock all the time so they just think its just something new you do.
Didn't work for me tho, They just thought I had a bit of a problem.
Lots of luck and caution is always needed too.

best of luck.

Yea and we can't really look them
We are 23 yr old but even so I don't want them thinking to much about this in general

Thanks for the luck we will need it

ECPJK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2016
Oh sorry meant to point out that when I started locking my door I could'nt actually lock my door. I had to think up a way to lock it using furniture in my room that was too heavy to move but near door.
Weaged some wood between door and ( hopefuly) unmoviable object.
If you try this then vigourusly test it before relying on it.

Caution, Always use caution.

May the luck of the Irish be with you two. (I'm irish before someone asks)

SpoiledPanties

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 25, 2016
Oh sorry meant to point out that when I started locking my door I could'nt actually lock my door. I had to think up a way to lock it using furniture in my room that was too heavy to move but near door.
Weaged some wood between door and ( hopefuly) unmoviable object.
If you try this then vigourusly test it before relying on it.

Caution, Always use caution.

May the luck of the Irish be with you two. (I'm irish before someone asks)

Oops I understand now, makes more sense, looking at this room it's basic, one chest of drawers on the opposite side and a bed

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016

I could be mistaken, but when I spoke to you before (on getdare) I recalled something about how your family was quite open with this stuff, and that you had had some contact with most family members. Why do you have to be secretive or subtle about it?

Featured Threads

New Personals