Clit torment pumped and ready

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
Tonight my master had me preforming a heinous task while he is at work. I've been instructed to use his manual clit pump (medicine syringe) for four or more hours depending on my behavior. His specific instructions are as follows:

Gather pump, hair tie, hard bristle toothbrush(you know the one) crest proclean professional toothpaste, mirror, desk top bell, hair brush, bamboo skewers, small makeup brush, clothes pins and any other items the forum selects .

Step one: apply a dime size amount of tooth paste to the plunger surface of the pump.

Step two: get your nasty little hooded clit as engorged as that pathetic numb can

Step three: apply pump to clit only, not the hood I know how you like to get away with shit

Step four: pull the handle all the way back.

Step five: secure the hair tie tightly around the plunger and base so that it can not slide from position.

Now the fun begins. Every 1/2 hour you will remove the pump and complete a task to be deemed by the members of the forum of my choosing. You also must do one of the below:

Placing the bell on the floor 10 squats all the way to the floor so the tip of the plunger rings the desk top bell

Unmake and make your bed

Take a q tip and icy hot underneath your hood

After the forum task and one of mine have been completed you will secure the pump back to your pathetic clit and fasten the hair tie. Make those tasks quick your 1/2 hour starts from the time of completion. No nonsense.

--—--------------

I have already applied the tooth paste and pump, please help me.

Hard limits: no bodily fluids, no needles, no razors, no public displays