Left completely naked

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Great story sir! Whereabouts in the uk was it?

2 miles is quite a way home. I bet to took ages ducking into cover all the time. I can even imagine how thrilling that as for you. Have you been in any situations like that since?

Glad you liked it, It did take awhile to get back home.

I have been in other situations like that but mostly of my own making and through doing dares or loosing bets.

Last edited:

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Glad you liked it, It did take awhile to get back home.

I have been in other situations like that but mostly of my own making and through doing dares or loosing bets.
We were playing poker right and since we thought it was just a friendly game, no one bought any money. We decided to up the anty a little bit. We played for clothes however the twist was, the first person who ends up completely naked then has to take an all night dare. I lost.

So I was the first person naked. That was fine, we had all seen each other naked before, my dare was to be tied up all night in a room, we had about 10 mates staying over here at the house, we made it into a den, so I was like ok so I have to be tied up naked all night, that wasn't the hard bit.

A spreader bar was positioned between my legs and my cock was in a cage. Their was an 8 inch dildo gaping my anus and also Nipple Clamps on, I was handcuffed to hangers on the wall as well and my waste was also tied to the wall. I was also blindfolded however they made sure that I could hear as the door was left open all night, this meant that when ever someone was going down the hall way to say the toilet or something, they just had to look in the door way and could see me bound and helpless.

We usually wake up about 9 however at 7, the guy who owned the house we were at came down stairs and he made me a deal, he would take the dildo out (it was killing my ass) if I were to remain fully naked in the back garden for two more hours. I agreed. I was then taken out side and my hands were handcuffed behind the arm rest of a deck chair. My legs were bound as well and I found my self wearing something like a seat belt to stop me getting up. I was once again gaged and blindfolded. The nipple clamps were once again placed on me although I couldn't feel them now as my nipples were numb from the painful torturing of that night. The cock cage was also removed however it was smothered in toothpaste and pegs were placed on my balls.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
Now that's quite a night! wow. Thanks for posting, it sounds soooo hot!

Another one from me... not really on topic as I was hoping to get some stories about people being taken somewhere then their clothes taken away. A shopping mall changing room is another fantasy of mine!

Now, i've got a way to be released from being tied by an online master (pm me for details). So on saturday morning I saw my master online. We skyped and he told me he was having breakfast and I was to get ready. He wanted 2.5hrs put on the release timer (which he can use to keep me locked up to this max time) and then I was to display every toy out on the floor.

He toyed with me a bit while I wasn't tied then came up with an amazing tie for me to stay in. Now I had given him 2.5hrs to play with but I have people coming over for lunch in about 1.5hrs!! I asked him if i was good would he let me out in time for lunch? Possibly... i'm told. :-/

The tied started with me hanging a chain that came to about chest height from the ceiling then put a small box underneath it. I then had to put all of the keys to my release on one padlock and lock it head height to the chain. I left the key to that lock near the cam (far away from me).

He then had me padlock my balls and put a cuff round my cock and balls. I then cuffed my hands together in front of me and lastly, took the other cuff from the cock and balls, the special release padlock and went and stood on the box.

So... here we go, I now have hands cuffed, cock and balls cuffed (they do NOT come off btw) and a chain hanging from the ceiling with all my keys attached to it and the padlock my master had control of unlocking. If i locked the chain and cuffs together, i'd be stuck till the timer ran out (automatic release) or my master let me out. There was 1.45mins left on the clock!

Then came the words... "LOCK IT". i hesitated. "NOW!"

I locked my self in and then the rush hit me. I was stuck. Totally naked and completely stuck until either 1.45mins ran out or my master let me out. Normally I tie myself in self bondage for around 20mins coz i get bored otherwise but this time i could be stuck here for AGES! omg the thrill. It's amazing.

So the clock now read 90mins left. I felt like it been here on this small box for ages and it had only been 15mins. I really didn't want to stay there for another hour and a half. But here I was, stuck at my masters whim.

"I'm going to do some work, back later" the screen reads.

oh fuck! back later! how much later!? I reach down and jack off for some comfort/courage.

"Get your hands of your dick... i can still see you!"

damn, caught. :p

I stand and wait. I try and figure out if i can escape somehow but i cannot find a way. I am truly stuck. lol. and i love it!!

40mins left, I feel like i've been standing here for so long! This is an amazing punishment. I kinda wish i'd given him say 5 hours. It would be soo bad to know that he could, if he wanted, keep me tied naked for 5 hours standing on a small box cuffed and chained. I'm alway like that when i'm horny. I think it would be fun... but would it! NO!!! omg imagine! 5hours!

10 mins passed and he was back. So to cut it short, i was finally released with about 30mins left on the condition that I was to drink a batch of cum i'd been saving. It was a BIG mouthful and was REALLY horrible. but i HAD to do it. He watched me wash off (forgot to mention i hate messy so he made me smother myself in treacle and butter) then the call ended. (almost 4hrs since we started talking)... wow, all i can say is...

Thank you master.

p.s. I'm still looking for someone in the south east of england who wants to steal my clothes and leave me naked (but bring them back eventually please :p ). I'm really obsessed with the idea of a university student doing it to me on campus somewhere so if you're out there pm me :)

Last edited:

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
If you had the timer set for 1.45mins, I take it this means 1 hour 45 mins (105mins) with people coming at 1,5 hrs, which is 90mins and you were released with 30mins left on the timer that means, if my math is correct you had only 15mins to drink the cum and clean off the butter and treacle which must have taken sometime and hide all the gear before the people arrived.

Did you get done in time and how much time did you have to spare before they nearly caught you? Not a lot it would seem.:eek:

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
I was actually ok coz they were very late. they txt and didn't turn up for about another hour! So i actually had loads of time :-( not so close after all.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
bump... see post above

Can anyone thing of a way i could make it more of a trick as to whether i get the key. Some how i'd like to make it a real surprise... not sure how. any ideas?

Post your stories too! :)

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Not linked directly to the post by uniboi but here are a few ideas I have used in the past to force myself to be kept naked.

1...At first daylight or whenever you can get out of bed go place the key in a spot that is highly visible to others and somewhere you would easily be seen during daylight hours. Then put ALL your clothes in a cupboard, trunk or lockable room, think about were your clothes are such as the laundry bin or the old overall you keep in the bottom of a cupboard for when you do the painting etc.. You may want to include towels or anything you might be tempted to use to cover yourself up with, it depends how thorough you want to be. Then just lock your clothes away.
You are now stuck naked until it goes dark and you dare go out and retrieve the key to release your clothes. You will certainly have to spend the day naked dodging any calls. You could make it harder, though more time consuming to set up by also removing and locking away all your curtains and blinds so you can not cover your windows over, leaving you more exposed.

2...Do as above but instead of placing the key somewhere mail it to yourself. Post it the night before and when you get back strip off put the clothes you wore, if you did, into your secure place and lock it shut. Now your naked until the post/mail man drops your key through your letterbox.
In the UK we have two post classes 1st which is suppose to be next day delivery after the collection. But now days that could be two days or more and 2nd class which is basically delivered whenever they can be arsed. So you can vary the periods you are trapped naked.
A couple of points to check here is the collection times from were you post your keys. Make sure you address it clearly and correctly and put the right postage stamp on it.
Send two keys in different envelopes in case one goes missing and it is best to have the key taped to a card or folded paper in the envelope as it stops it moving around the envelope and punching a hole through it and slipping out somewhere while on its journey back to you.
Also do a few trail runs to see what time it takes for the key to return to you and be aware of the local weekend post times, no post in the UK on Sunday.

You can also use these methods for controlling bondage release times, but bare in mind you have to be able to move enough to retrieve the key and it is always a good idea to have an emergency back up key or release method.

I'll tell some of my experiences with these methods later on.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
Never been brave enough to post the key to myself! I'm gonna have to try it some day.

I have, however, locked away all my clothes a couple of times before. Used a time a bit like the online key holder websites so i cannot unlock the door to the room where all my clothes are :)

Love the idea with locking the curtains! :-0

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
so it happened again

It was last weekend and I had a lot of time... :p

I hit up a slave friend on Skype. We've been chatting to each other and have decided we'd be happy to dom each other sometimes. He knows what I like... to be tied and left naked under his control until he decides to set me free.

I'd been jacking off all morning and was so horny. Chatting to him was HOT. I asked him if he'd like me tied and he said yes.

I asked how long he'd like me tied for and he said 2hrs should be enough. So I set the max time on my online timer (which releases me after that time) to 2hrs but it did take quite a time to set up so by the time I was tied, there was only around 90mins left.

He'd not really dommed anyone before so I had to tell him how he should tie me. I had me balls tied to my ankles with a slightly stretchy piece of rope so i could stand but it would pull quite hard on my balls.

Once ready, I put pegs on my nipples and then had to stand up as tall as possible and lock my hands to cuffs above my head. By this time we only had about 45mins on the clock :( ... too much chatting etc.

I locked myself in and he asked if i was secure... I said yes and on screen came... "Well i'm off to have lunch, have fun!"

lol.... OMG the thrill... I loved being left like that, it's soo scary and thrilling.

I waited around desperate to jack off but there's no escape once i'm locked in.

After the time is up i'm freed but that's no the end... I jack off but do not cum. I ask if he'd like me tied again (bad mistake!) At this point i really don't want to be tied again but I'm sooo horny I know I would do it.

He says he'd like me tied again and he wants more time. I really don't want to be tied but i offer 2 hrs. 2hrs!! again! omg. what am i thinking. He thinks that's fine and he'd like my balls tied really tight to my ankles using chain and padlocks. I tie them up and next he wants my neck chained to the chain on the ceiling. i cuff myself in front of me and i get the online release lock ready on he chain round my neck.

..."are you locked?"

...i wasn't yet. "lock it... are you secure?"

...i clicked the lock shut and i was locked for another 2hrs!

OMG what have I done... I really dont want to stay locked for 2 hours. fuck!

on the screen i see one word... a word i'd didn't want to see.... "CUM"

damn, i hate being tied once i've cum but there it was, i was tied for 2 hrs and if i had any hope of getting out earlier than that, i just had to cum.

after less than 1min i had cum. I was sooooo on edge. It happened very quickly. My master said "1 min. you should have lasted longer. I'll remove 1 min from the time :)"

1 min! 1min!!!

I was sooo desperate to get out.

He said he'd reduce my time by 45mins if i eat my cum. I hate doing this but i licked every last drop of my hand and showed him i'd done it. It was horrible! but i got 45mins off. :)

Then.... he said "Cum now and i'll set you free."

lol. cum now. I'd just cum about 2mins ago. I really tried but no chance. A couple of mins later, he said.

"I'm bored... I'm going to play a game for a bit... enjoy yourself!"

Then nothing... for ages... for about 30mins!

I was sooo stuck and really didn't want to be there now i'd cum. I really wanted out but he wasn't even there. He was enjoying a game and I was stuck tied up naked.

He finally returned. I asked to get out. I'd been there for what seemed like ages. He said he was going to make a cup of tea and then i'd get out... there was about 25mins left on the timer so i'd hoped to get out before that.

He left again. lol... it's funny being left alone tied naked but he's the only one who can unlock me. the only one but he's not there. I cant even beg!

Finally with 7mins left on the clock he return and tells me he was held up downstairs by his brother but was constantly thinking... how do i get out of this conversation... i cant just say "Sorry got to go, i've got a guy tied naked in my room!"

lol... i loved it when he told me that!

He finally retuned and set me free.

IT WAS AN AMAZING TIME!

I hope to try a longer time one day, i'd love to risk something like 5 or 6 hrs! :eek:

gayt0rbyte

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2012
When I was at university I was staying in a dorm about a mile across campus from the library. A popular cruising spot. I was naked in a stall Waiting for some fun. I heard someone come I to the stall next to me and call me over. So I did. While he was fuck in me he put handcuffs on me behind my back. I like to be tied up. We kept going at it for another 20 minutes or so. When he finished in my ass he left the handcuffs on and left me. I went to gather my clothes only to realize they were gone. Room key. Car key. Everything. It was 5 in the afternoon and I had to walk a mile across campus to get back. I was seen by over 40 people. Hard as a rock and cum dripping out of my ass. I made it to my dorm and campus police were waiting for me. I played the victim card and got out of charges. They never found the guy who did it to me. That was hot. But terrifying at the time.

uniboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 26, 2012
omg! that does sound hot!!!

Well done for playing the victim card though could have ended badly. Must have been embarrassing to have been seen by so many people. Were they people who knew you?

gayt0rbyte

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2012
Only two I had classes with. They never said anything to me but i recognized them. The rest were strangers. The campus police guy was hot too and commented on my hard on. He asked if I enjoyed the exposure. I told him I did and he laughed saying quietly to me "I guess it wasn't all bad then. Was it?" Nothing happened between him and I but the whole situation still gets me hot thinking about it. We ran into each other when I would be in the popular cruising spots and he would make comments to me in passing. "Don't get tied up in here."

Featured Threads

New Personals