Public humiliation ideas

doomedsoul89

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2009
BC, Delta
-Obligatory girl in short skirt no panties, trip her or have her "fall" and flip up or just flip it up when guys are looking. Could be more fun if you have a leaf blower, maybe even instruct her to walk by while you are cleaning up leaves and blow her skirt up with people watching.

-This one is degrading as well as humiliating, you know when there's a puddle and a guy puts his jacket over it for the girl, while have your slave lie in the puddle and walk on them over it. It's more humiliating and degrading the less they are wearing, maybe even make them leave a piece of clothing at every puddle and when they run out they have to lie in it naked (or in underwear) if you are into more extreme ones.

-Works best with girls might be humiliating for guys too, glue condoms to your subs nipples and make them wear a thong or skirt (or anything really slutty) and take her out in public like that. Maybe use a leash too make them crawl.

-Works best with girl in bikini, might work with gay/bi guy actually now that I think about it it would probably work better with a gay/bi guy. Cum all over your subs face, chest and back if you can't produce enough bring in more guys and then take your sub out in public (beach would work, busy middle of town would be more humiliating).

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
Public humiliation is one of my favorite things, but honestly, it seems almost too easy to come up with ideas.

I've enjoyed taking out a girl in handcuffs, and think that hobbling in the future might also be fun. Blindfolded, gagged, and dressed as a slut should be just as interesting.

Forbid your sub from swallowing anything, then take them out to a restaurant. They would then have to keep spitting out their food and drink after chewing it, unless they wanted to refuse the meal that you bought them.

Public self punishment is humiliating too. As bad as it would be to be put over someone's knee, what if people saw you having to simple punish yourself without anyone there (visibly) for you to be submitting to?

And modifying one of yours, don't bother putting a sub in a bathing suit before you cum on them and take them out in public. I find it even more fun if they are in completely normal clothes, covered in cum, and forced into a public place.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Forbid your sub from swallowing anything, then take them out to a restaurant. They would then have to keep spitting out their food and drink after chewing it, unless they wanted to refuse the meal that you bought them.

A variation of this I've heard of, go to a reastrant, take the girl off to the toilet. Have her suck you untill you cum in her mouth. Then order her not to swallow until the meal arrives.
Do this right at the start and she'll be sitting there with a mouth full of cum for probably half an hour or more. You'll need to order for her and answer for her whenever one of the serving staff comes by. She'll have to not laugh (even if you try to make her) for fear of spilling cum down herself in front of everyone.

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
Oh, you wouldn't have to order for her. She would just really prefer that you do.

doomedsoul89

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2009
BC, Delta
A variation of this I've heard of, go to a reastrant, take the girl off to the toilet. Have her suck you untill you cum in her mouth. Then order her not to swallow until the meal arrives.
Do this right at the start and she'll be sitting there with a mouth full of cum for probably half an hour or more. You'll need to order for her and answer for her whenever one of the serving staff comes by. She'll have to not laugh (even if you try to make her) for fear of spilling cum down herself in front of everyone.
Good variation of that would be cum in her mouth, make her spit it out in a cup and draw a line of how high it is, and make her eat her meal without swallowing any cum, measure when she's done and punish her if it's not all there.

Last edited:

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
I don't know if I like your variation as much. I don't really plan to carry a lot of stuff that can mark on glass when I go out. And who wants to do this sort of play in a place that serves in a paper cup. Tape on the glass just seems tacky to me. Lipstick, or some other make up she had might work.

But in the end, unless you came a tiny amount, you are giving her a task she's guaranteed to fail, then punishing for it. If it's punishment, then the only lesson I see is that the sub gets impossible tasks. If it's just for fun, well then, who needs a reason at all?

doomedsoul89

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2009
BC, Delta
I don't know if I like your variation as much. I don't really plan to carry a lot of stuff that can mark on glass when I go out. And who wants to do this sort of play in a place that serves in a paper cup. Tape on the glass just seems tacky to me. Lipstick, or some other make up she had might work.

But in the end, unless you came a tiny amount, you are giving her a task she's guaranteed to fail, then punishing for it. If it's punishment, then the only lesson I see is that the sub gets impossible tasks. If it's just for fun, well then, who needs a reason at all?
Give her some margin of error of course, and that one might work better at home or something I guess, I don't really go to restaurants just fast food places

Featured Threads

New Personals