aburningbeauty

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2018
18 year old submissive female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Ok so a little background.

First off, I’m transgender. If you aren’t able to accept my identity and see me like you would any other girl, please don’t bother messaging me.

Second off, I like a lot of things. BUT, not all of them at the same time.

I am a little, first and foremost. I spend the majority of the time in little space. This includes time at school/work. When I’m little, I am NOT SEXUAL AT ALL. I just want to be babied and taken care of and treated like a princess. If you are a highly sexual person, and/or would want sex or sexual talk while I’m little, we won’t work out together.

The next thing I am is a pet. I consider myself to be a kitty. When I’m in pet space, I love wearing collars and such. I enjoy being pet, played with, walked, and trained. I can be sexual in pet space, but not all the time. In this mindset, I like acting and being treated as any other animal (eating from a bowl, using a litter box or outside, being in a cage, being on all fours, crawling behind you on a leash, etc.)

Finally, I also go into a slave mind frame at times. I am hyper sexual in this frame of mind. I am extremely obedient and I do as I’m told without hesitation, no matter what (assuming it’s not against my limits). I also love things like humiliation and degradation in this space too.

I also need to get to know you a bit before you can be my dom, but this is partly to build trust between us

If, by some chance, you think we might work, message me on kik (I don’t check pms here often enough)

My kik is aburningbeauty

• Kinks:
Ddlg, mdlg, petplay, cnc

• Experience:
Mostly looking for a long term relationship and someone who can train me and take care of me

• Limits:
blood, extreme pain, family, full public, scat, friends, financial, anything that jeopardizes my school or job or relationships

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals