Status
Not open for further replies.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
Try to fit as many clothes pegs on your pussy as possible, then take a picture. Next, remove all the clothes pegs, but without opening them, ie. pull or smack them off. Then take a second picture.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I want 2 pics from you.
I understand you have a problem if I or anyone would publish them without your consent. So I would ask private if this is ok with you.

I just want a photo of you dressed in a sexy outfit, minidress maybe, etc and a photo with you in the same pose but full naked.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Wowowow, I apologize about not being online today and answering everyone's requests. No worries, I'm home alone again tomorrow and will send them to each that asked for them. I also decided that I'd make a list of which ones I'll be able/willing to do. If there is a question mark, it will be a "maybe" rather than a positive.

1. Pussy lips spread, another of asshole - evpierced
2. above + pussy filled + fuckmeat - DrSam
3. Face down, ass up - kitty4
4. above + spankings - SirMike
5. all of the above - sextoysadge
6. naked in front of window + double penetration? - verdantdevil
7. all of the above - 2bchew
8. bama switch written on thighs - BamaSwitch
9. all of the above - Anal

Some of them may not be delivered tomorrow, since there are so many, but I will assure you that they will get to you. If you are wondering why I won't do yours, just ask, please don't make unnecessary drama or anything. :p

Last edited:

SuperJudge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2010
I would also love all of them so far :) and if there is till time to add something how about stretching your pussy with either the thickest object you can use or multiple smaller ones. and another of your from behind(face down ass up) doing the same thing to your ass. and if it's not too much trouble pre-redden those ass cheeks with a spanking.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
From behind, bent over for a good view of the ass and pussy. (Probably pretty similar to kitty4)

showme1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 9, 2012
The picture I would like to see is of you stood with your trousers and knickers around your knees somewhere public but where you cannot be seen. (Maybe a changing room or similar using the mirror to take the shot,use a changing room with a curtain rather than a door for an extra thrill) Oh and all the above as well please if its not to cheeky :)

mroxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 27, 2013
Of course I would like all of the above as well please. Thank you.

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Easy

It will be a lot easier for you to make a social group to post your pics on. Instead of mailing them to multiple accounts you would only post them once for as long as you wish.

You can even make the group invitation only.

sub1980m

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 30, 2012
Poland
Hey,
I would love to get all of those pictures and one additionally - during pee

Last edited:

silverdarknight

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2010
Well, I wouldn't want you bored.

Let's see, what should we have:

A thoughly spanked ass. Nice and red.

Two clothespins on each cunt lip, and taped to your legs. Then spread your legs, showing your fuck hole wide open.

You wearing soaked panties. They can be soaked in piss or in cunt slime, but they should clearly have a wet gusset.

spade_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
would like

would love to see the pictures of all these ideas.... but, if its one per person, i would like to see your pussy spread wide open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals