Being raped

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I have an overwhelming fantasy to be pinned down and a man to force himself in me, like in a rape situation even the thought of this is such a turn on. I want him to rip at my clothes and really be rough! anyone else out there into this?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Yes I am very into this, and have acted these things out with girlfriends, subs and slaves. It is always best if you do not really schedule a exact time for it, more or less give a varied time such as sometime this week, or something like that, or if you tell them the date best not to say an exact time, if she is expecting it she may try and prepare herself to it.

So a surprise session is always best in these types of things, and it is best if she can take pain a bit, some slapping, minor asphyxia (choking) and some degradation (name calling, slut, bitch, and things like that) makes it much more enjoyable, ripping off the clothes, either holding her down or tying her up is also great perks.

For this type of “rape fantasy” to be safe a safe-word should be enacted to make sure either party does not go beyond ones limits.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
i would expect my slave to be always "ready" to be fucked so you could say i see this "week of posible forced sex" as permanent. And i like the idea of pulling down her clothes and fucking her whenever i feel like it and no matter what she is doing... and her not expecting it is a plus :D

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
I know I'm a fan of the fantasy.

I'm not sure if it matters whether it is expected or not. Yes, it will obviously change the attitude a bit, but the anticipation of knowing this coming, and a build-up in the mind could add an interesting dynamic, even though it takes away from the element of surprise.

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
The idea of a girl suddenly coming to me and forcing me to sexually cater to her wants has always been something for me. So I am all for it.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
the girl i'm "with" {in quotations because it's a ridiculously complicated relationship} is a big fan of the fantasy. i'd love to indulge her some day...

and, i'll admit, i might want it to happen to me sometime, too.

there's something about being used, or using someone that is such a delicious thought.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Yes I am very into this, and have acted these things out with girlfriends, subs and slaves. It is always best if you do not really schedule a exact time for it, more or less give a varied time such as sometime this week, or something like that, or if you tell them the date best not to say an exact time, if she is expecting it she may try and prepare herself to it.

So a surprise session is always best in these types of things, and it is best if she can take pain a bit, some slapping, minor asphyxia (choking) and some degradation (name calling, slut, bitch, and things like that) makes it much more enjoyable, ripping off the clothes, either holding her down or tying her up is also great perks.

For this type of “rape fantasy” to be safe a safe-word should be enacted to make sure either party does not go beyond ones limits.

Totally agree with you about the safe word and think both parties have to follow ALL the rules and then this sounds like a lot of fun and a real turn on.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
This has always been very appealing to me as I’m a big fan of being “forced” in general :)

I had the chance to act on it once with an ex. It was actually planned, scheduled and negotiated and, personally, I would advise to do this when it’s the first time. The last thing both partners want is for this to go to far, of course. So it’s important that both partners make it clear as how far it can go. Some may want to keep it at a “fun” level while some other subs would like or agree to take it a bit further and rougher.

I agree too about the safeword. However, the “rapist” should always bear in mind that he/she can stop it if something seems to go “wrong”. Some subs can easily agree to safewords while negtiating but “forget” to use it once the action takes place so to speak. Safewords are okay but not always 100% reliable. But, sure, extra cautions can’t hurt if used right :)

Last edited:

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
My wife loves this!!! I don't do it often because it scares her. But she loves it when I do this. I love the power, the free will to go buck wild.

Last edited:

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
I love the rape fantasy too :-D

The trick is to tread carefully; a lot of women like the idea but hate it in practise. The way Sir and I first got into it was a little bit of play-rape in the middle of a normal romp...I think the first one was when we were going for a little rough anal, and he put his hand over my mouth and told me that even if I screamed, he wouldn't stop. Now, we already have the safeword/gesture agreed on in advance (if I grabbed his hand, he would have stopped) and he pretty much forced his way in while I screamed and tried to struggle with his weight pinning me down. Most erotic thing I'd done to date.

Now, we sorta have a routine; when we're in the mood for something a little *ahem* rougher than usual, he'll ask me what the safe-word is and I'll tell him, or I'll just whisper "The safeword is Hemlock" (our choice word) and that's pretty much the signal that everything after that moment is consensual non-con.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
This is great, I never thought of having a safe word. Thank you. With my wife, I must do it by suprise all the time, if I approach her with it beforehand she will be nervous all night and most likely give herself a headache. Any suggestions?

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Well, don't tell her too far in advance. Like I've said; the way we do it is that we'll get all horny and worked up, and then he tells me. Short of using the safe-word after that, there's no way for me to stop it. Which is all part of the fun!

Remember, start slowly. Hell, if she's into anal, do it the same way we did it. The other signal Sir and I have is that if we do anything like that while I'm tied up, if I bite his hand he'll stop, if I kiss it he carries on. That could work for you guys; tell her in advance that one day in the next week you'll play with non-con. You won't tell her when, so there's no point in worrying about it. Then put your hand over her mouth (be careful not to cut off her breathing by covering her nose) and tell her that the only way to make you stop is to bite your hand (something a submissive person doesn't like to do unless they have to) and that even if she screams and struggles you won't stop for anything but the bite. If she screams and struggles, she's into it.

Start from there and build your way up.

Good luck!

robyn.h2

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2009
This has always run thru my head and have even gone as far as trying to find someone online to "break into" my house or catch me in a bad situation and rape me with out meeting previously. Found out my roommate has alot of the same fantasies as I do and talk about this one alot.

Torturer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2009
I would enjoy the forcing and the suprise elements of it but rape still feels a little like forcing a girl to do something she would want to do without the forcing. Perhaps the "stranger in the house" scenario could lead to other sm, maybe an interrogation - bondage/abandon fantasy?

freakxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2009
Australia
www.wtfbitch.org
Iv play raped one person, it was ok I guess but if I ever did it again I would agree before hand with the person that she would get raped, some time. some where, some how.

Thats all she would know, id wait a few months before I did it and the timing would be shit most likely like most unexpected time/unwilling.

But thats just me, id like the feeling of realism without really doing it to hurt someone!
I could never do that to someone without knowing they liked it lol so its still just a illusion in the end, just a slightly better one than play rape.

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
I would love to be raped by a woman. . .I think. Although, the way I fantasize about it going down is probably not the way it would go down in real life and I may not enjoy it as much. I would just love the fact that the woman wanted me and wanted sex and just went after it.

luv2bnude

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2009
Grandview
I would love to be raped by a woman. . .I think. Although, the way I fantasize about it going down is probably not the way it would go down in real life and I may not enjoy it as much. I would just love the fact that the woman wanted me and wanted sex and just went after it.

Totally with you on this one. i wouldn't care how it went down, but like you just knowing that a woman would want to have "nameless" sex is a turn-on.
:clap:

luv2bnude

bradkal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 12, 2009
I have always wanted to be raped its a grate fantasy just hope it comes true

fork

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2009
I really like this too.. I even have this fantasy of like, me being made to dress slutty and just walk around the street at night.. and then my boyfriend drives to find me, and when he does he pulls me into the car and blindfolds/gags me and takes me somewhere and eventually rapes me. I don't know if this will ever happen though! :(

messyalan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2011
My life

The first time I tried to 'rape' my girlfriend was a disaster as I thought we had discussed and she was cool with it. I ripped off her blouse and skirt before she burst into tears. Wrong.
Since then we have done it on a number of occasions, normally planned but one memorable occasion springs to mind. We went for a party at a yacht club but soon found out it wasn't our kind of party so we left. We got into our car in the car park and I started to kiss her. She blew in my ear and I said how much that turned me on. She continued to do it and eventually I pulled her dress up and ripped her good knickers off. Expecting a telling off I was amazed when she kept on blowing in my ear and I pretended to try to rip her dress. Eventually she said, 'go on if you dare' and so I did. She was now naked in a well lit car park. It was a good dress and she loved it. She ripped my shirt open, ruined my trousers and gave me a blow job I will never forget.
Since then blowing in the ear has been our signal.

Featured Threads

New Personals