Tasks for a willing sub GF, she wants to be a slut for the week, tell us how.

WingMan123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2014
Hello!

Long story short, my gf and i had a fall out over a girl and she said she wanted to act like a slut for the week to see how i felt. It was meant to be a punishment but the thot of her acting like a slut turns me on.

So.. We need ideas for this week of how she can feel like a slut? We're goin out this weekend also on saturday and this will be the big nite. I want to know how she can fulfill her slut fantasy. I'll obviously make her wear no underwear and a tiny dress but what else can i do?

She willing to do almost anythin although pee/poo and illegal are hard limits.

We'll post plenty pics and vids, we're going to set up a tumblr tonight so if u want the addy pm me.

Help me make her into a slut!!

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Instead of no panties, make her wear something small, tight and sexy, but she must edge (bring herself close to an orgasm, then stop) at least once before you guys go out for the night. The idea is for her to get her panties nice and juicy. Then she should approach random guys where ever you are at and ask them if they think she is hot and wet enough. She is to tell the guys that they can find out, but you want pictures of them checking her out - no faces, just their hands under her skirt and in her panties. Anyone she is especially attracted to, she can offer to give them a BJ - again all there will be in the pics will be their cocks in her mouth.

Epicnoodle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2013
Make sure she has a camera phone on her at all times. Whenever you feel like it during the day send her a text with the word 'slut' or another agreed upon trigger word. After receiving that message she'll have five minutes to send back a slutty picture to you, you could send along a picture from the internet for her to replicate or suggestions from other sources if she's short on inspiration. If she fails to do that then she has to remove one piece of clothing for the rest of the day (within reason ).

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
For the folks that don't frequent get dare, what does she have for toys and what are her limits?

For another fun idea,

a white top and no bra and at some point "accidentally" spill a drink

a buttplug with a "tail" and a short skirt with no panties

remote vibrator in her and she can go and ask random men if they'd like to push her buttons. She is of course not allowed to tell them which to push nor can she push any buttons, she is stuck with whatever it gets set at.

WingMan123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2014
Make sure she has a camera phone on her at all times. Whenever you feel like it during the day send her a text with the word 'slut' or another agreed upon trigger word. After receiving that message she'll have five minutes to send back a slutty picture to you, you could send along a picture from the internet for her to replicate or suggestions from other sources if she's short on inspiration. If she fails to do that then she has to remove one piece of clothing for the rest of the day (within reason ).

This is no problem, she sends me slutty pictures most days! I like the idea of havin a key word for it, will start that today. Any ideas for my first request?

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
perhaps proof she isn't wearing underwear?

WingMan123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 7, 2014
How would you like her to prove it? Upskirt shot? Or maybe a pussy flash?

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
First sit down and figure out what is acceptable and whats not when another guy is involved. Then tell her no matter who the guy is she cant tell him no or stop his advances unless it crosses one of the lines you 2 originally set. Any act she does with another guy she should get a picture of it to remind her of her slutty night.

verdantdevil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2013
You could always have her post an ad on craigslist looking for a guy and then respond to as many as she likes. Make sure she puts a few pictures with her ad.

Legit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2014
Slut

Find the, "Lucky Guy", and have her masturbate while he watches. However, she has to keep her eyes open and look him in the eyes the entire time.

AlterEgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2013
suggestion

Make her walk commando with butt plug and post some pics of that :)

AlterEgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2013
For the folks that don't frequent get dare, what does she have for toys and what are her limits?

For another fun idea,

a white top and no bra and at some point "accidentally" spill a drink

a buttplug with a "tail" and a short skirt with no panties

remote vibrator in her and she can go and ask random men if they'd like to push her buttons. She is of course not allowed to tell them which to push nor can she push any buttons, she is stuck with whatever it gets set at.

Agree with Dravot - Her limits/likes/dislikes will be nice to know.
Also this idea with remote vibrator reminds me a lot Click by Milo Manara...

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
slut street

make the young slut feel the part, thats bi dressing up in something short and tight ,something she must keep pulling down as she walks as it creeps up , a white top works well , especially with lipstick on her nipples under the white top , take 3-4 change of gstring/thong/panties along that she can sit and flash to others and the camera , remember a slut is a wanton tease so she must tease as many people as she can , have her lying around on the footpath acting drunk , legs open flashing all with her barley covered pussy , then have her step out of her last panties and stand and piss ,mmmm such a slutty act

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Instead of no panties, remote control vibrator when you go out!

Featured Threads

New Personals