A question of health and play

Hexamin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2017
Already posted this in getdare, but maybe i will get some more good advice here as well:

Hello everyone.

My wife and I have a quite significant problem...
We live in a partial tpe master/slave relationship and we both very much like bondage, pain and rigging to the point of total immobility (me on the giving, she on the receiving end )

our problem is this: she has ehlers danlos syndrome which is a genetic disease that is fucking up all her joints. Therefor a whole lot of the usual suspects for tying her up while still having access just don't work because they'd be detrimental to her health.
For example she can't stay on her knees for more then 2 or 3 minutes without the pain becoming unbearable.

Which brings me to my question: does anyone have suggestions or ideas what we could do? Or any other idea that might help us with keeping her health at least not more fucked up and still having our fun?

Thank you so.much
Hexamin

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
My recommendation would be to make (or if you're lucky find) a gyno exam chair or table. These can be fairly easily constructed either by modifying an existing table or from scratch. I have a couple of designs I have made myself over the years including one that folded up for easy transport, just pm me directly for further details.
The major advantage with these is that they allow for the sub to be in relative comfort and limbs well supported but still allow for easy access and total immobilization. I like them for extended (many hour) bondage sessions and the same concept should allow you to work with your wife without putting undue stress on her joints etc.

Best of luck!

pic0310.jpg
A lucky thrift shop find.

Mora

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I think your wife is the only person that can truly answer that question in a way that you don't have to ask it again, I guess you can propose stuff and she would adjust them to the extent where she feels comfortable doing it, cause if you come up with something and she end up hating it that will just ruin the mood for a quite long time.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I agree on friend here that you need to asked your wife what makes her comfortable. We need to have concern for others to be effective on our doings. May it would also be better not to make her do moves that will cause her pain. I think understanding and patience plays an important factor in a relationship. I understand that intimacy is important in a couple but health should be consider at some point.

Featured Threads

New Personals