bondage, fisting, stretching and pee.

amandas toy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2014
My girlfriend has been into fisting and stretching my ass for a couple years.we haven't tried it yet, but I think she would be into femdom. But I'm afraid to bring up my pee fantasies, and my real fantasy of being dominated, tied up, fisted and stretched, and having her sit on me, and per into my gaping ass. I would love her to just pee on me also, but I'm afraid she will find this nasty and too weird. Should I just tell her everything? I would love some female opinion. Thanks.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
My advice is to start really really slow- because that is a lot. My advice is to introduce one thing at a time and hopefully working up to the ultimate fantasy. First maybe buy her a cute little paddle or whip and see if she likes dominating you. Then move into light bondage, as part of the regular anal play, like give her a couple scarves to tie your hands together, or duct tape, whatever is handy lol.

If you work it in one element at a time it won't seem so intimidating to either of you, and because of your own anticipation over time it will seem even better to you when it does happen. She already seems fairly open minded if she's willing/into ass play.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals