Watersports - Your thoughts?

Anjelen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Yes, i know this isn't for anyone - but for me the intimacy, taboo, and the sharing of something what the human being has been inundated since almost birth to hide, to be ashamed of, and whatnot - is something beautiful.
Not to mention the humilliation i can inflict through it - through both giving and receiving as desired - is simply a deep rush.

Your thoughts?

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Sir and I enjoy watersports...so far, we've done piss enemas, piss drinking and golden showers. It is a very intimate thing for us, 'cause let's face it, you don't share it with just anyone, and it's very much an act of dominance and marking for him and submission and being claimed on my part.

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I have to admit this is off my list and out of my comfort zone. I'm not knocking people who do it, but it's crossing my line. Guess it's the taboo thing. I also wonder about the sanitary aspects, though I've been told it's usually safe.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
This is something I'm not 100% comfy with still. I've been the peer and peed on. Both although I do find hot I still can't totally let go and enjoy. Given some time I'm sure it will be fine :) It's not so much the taboo but more that it's pee, I don't see it as humiliation so it is for the pure kink of it. I know pee isn't dirty or anything like that but I guess you have to get you childhood training out of your brain :p

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
Watersports is a fetish I don't really practice. I can see the purpose as means of humiliation. It must feel humiliating to be pissed on by ones master or mistress but on the other hand could also see that a slave may also get pleasure from this.

My only contradiction from my dislike of watersports is when I once made a slave girl of mine piss her jeans as she stood in front of me. She had asked permission to go to the bathroom and as she had not done her task for the day to my satisfaction I allowed her to.... but where she stood. To my surprise, when I saw the dark patch slowly appearing on her jeans and as she told me how she could feel the warm trickle of piss running down her legs I actually got arroused. But this is not something I would make a habbit of.

DDK

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I enjoy pee play. I have an on line mistress that has made me pee in my pants, pee on myself and pee on my head and face. One time she had me pee in my pants on my web cam while i was at work, that was fun, then I realized that I had wet pants and had to walk to my car to get home, very embaressing. I had one Girlfriend that sat on my lab while I was sitting on the john, and peed on me. That was very hot, and I got so hard that I put her on the floor, licked her clean then we had great sex.
I am not into anything that has to do with poop, but I love pee play. If you are ever on yahoo and see me, ask if you wish to play.

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
It's only fun while it's still warm... Just keep well hydrated and know who you are playing with.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Well, I do enjoy watching synchronized swimming and I've always wanted to waterski! :)

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
I just can't see myself getting into that. Watching may be one thing but touching or tasting is just not something I want to do.

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I rather enjoy watersports, I utilize it as a form of punishment and as a kink depending on which slave it is used on. It is great for humiliation and degradation of my slaves, which are two things that I rather enjoy.

I know many do not like this and find it unsafe, but it can be very safe, I have watched water sport sessions where the person had a unhealthy diet or what ever and their urine had a very strong odor, in these cases I am not as turned on by it.

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
I rather enjoy watersports, I utilize it as a form of punishment and as a kink depending on which slave it is used on. It is great for humiliation and degradation of my slaves, which are two things that I rather enjoy.

I know many do not like this and find it unsafe, but it can be very safe, I have watched water sport sessions where the person had a unhealthy diet or what ever and their urine had a very strong odor, in these cases I am not as turned on by it.

If it is something you are turned on by, do you find it hard to pee when you have an erection or do you manage to keep the erection away long enough? I hate trying to pee when I'm erect, I try to hold it until I'm a little more limp.

Ghost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
NY, state
I find watersports interesting
i would love to try it with some bondage experience.. who knows.. it would be somehow a challenge

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
I have wanted to try watersports. I would love to watch a sub stand in front of me and ask permission to piss in her pants. I would also really like to pee on someone. To me that is the most humiliating thing someone can do and I would love the power of doing it!

Dawotch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2010
I have been on both ends as the pisser while in and out of a scene, and the pissee for shits and giggles and also because it's hot. There are many aspects of it that I find exciting, and intimate. Opening up that door to someone, is like really inviting someone in.

As far as in a scene, the humiliation they feel not being able to control what gets wet and what doesn't, and to those really open to it making them drink it. Is a big turn on for me, and marking them as mine just makes feel I am the one really in charge.

viviorunitia

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2010
I have always had this fascination for watching other guy's piss and I will do so whenever I can. My master pisses for me on webcam nearly everyday when he gets home from work :)

GeekGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2014
U.K.
Lesbia

This was my first real kink and one I come back to again and again. There is something so intimate about sharing another woman's pee.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I love the idea to watch. I would enjoy as a humiliating scene from a dom perspective.
As sub I would do it for an intense personal experience and sextasy.
For real this might be a surprise for some people that would push the excitement to the edge. Just try it (and tell me more, I never had the opportunity)

Featured Threads

New Personals