Tit bondage with rubber bands 101

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Rubber bands are great fun, any tit bondage for me is fun but rubber bands have extra appeal.
They are quick to work with, pack away easily and produce a great result but only IF you know the tricks.

First up get the right size, too big and you have to double them up which is tricky, too small and you'll likely break them.
Next when you put them on, unless your tits are very soft you will need to start with a few at the base to create a balloon like bulge. The tit is basically a curved cone, if you don't make them tight and this usually means adding a few, they will simply start rolling off. See the photo below!

1382678825.jpg

This is the effect you are looking for

954144179.jpg

Now all tits vary, some are soft, some saggy, some firm and some so pert and perky you will struggle to band them at all. For firmer tits you will need to add a few, 3 usually does it, from there on its up to you and what effect you are looking for. Once you have the "balloon" effect you can add others around the bulge or in all sorts of fun ways, adding more to the base will tighten all of the bands further and will limit the time you can keep them bound. As a rule of thumb 20 minutes is good limit for tight bindings like this especially if this is new to you. Set a timer as its easy to lose track of time when you're having fun like this!

I have added an album with a few of my favourite rubber banded tits;
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7720

Enjoy and play safe.

Last edited:

Kinkygirl73

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2015
Please feel free to use my rubber band pictures in your albums should you choose. I have lovely after marks as well.

Reactions: Ram2500

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Rubber band snaps!

Time for a revisit of one of my favorite tit binding methods, rubber bands.

I have covered off the basics but something not mentioned is using them to "snap" the tits. The effect of this is quite similar to being hit with a thin cane and will often mark the tit fairly easily. Of course the amount of stretch you use will have the most variation on how hard the band strikes.
If you like the sound of this and want to experiment but are worried about leaving marks I suggest you snap the undersides of your tits. Simply apply the band, pull down and let go.

This is an example of a tit well prepared for snaps;
tits 24-9-03.jpg

As you can see the outermost band is positioned perfectly for snaps in any direction. Start small and work up, they have a surprising sting!

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I am enjoying using elastic bands to bind my tits, not used them to inflict pain by snapping them yet. But it is definetly something to consider for the next time that I get them out. Thanks

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I recently came across an excellent tutorial on using rubber bands, hopefully it stays up for a while.

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
I recently came across an excellent tutorial on using rubber bands, hopefully it stays up for a while.
What a lovely video for beginners

Reactions: justlearning2

MissL

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 18, 2021
Very nice! It has been a long time since I had the bands out, might do it again soon when I get chance.

Coffee&sci-fi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 10, 2021
I'm struggling to get bands to stay on my tits, any tips? I'm a D cup and quite firm, not a lot of loose skin.

Mary231

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 9, 2021
Rubber bands are great fun, any tit bondage for me is fun but rubber bands have extra appeal.
They are quick to work with, pack away easily and produce a great result but only IF you know the tricks.

First up get the right size, too big and you have to double them up which is tricky, too small and you'll likely break them.
Next when you put them on, unless your tits are very soft you will need to start with a few at the base to create a balloon like bulge. The tit is basically a curved cone, if you don't make them tight and this usually means adding a few, they will simply start rolling off. See the photo below!

View attachment 87958

This is the effect you are looking for

View attachment 87957

Now all tits vary, some are soft, some saggy, some firm and some so pert and perky you will struggle to band them at all. For firmer tits you will need to add a few, 3 usually does it, from there on its up to you and what effect you are looking for. Once you have the "balloon" effect you can add others around the bulge or in all sorts of fun ways, adding more to the base will tighten all of the bands further and will limit the time you can keep them bound. As a rule of thumb 20 minutes is good limit for tight bindings like this especially if this is new to you. Set a timer as its easy to lose track of time when you're having fun like this!

I have added an album with a few of my favourite rubber banded tits;
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7720

Enjoy and play safe.
I have tried several sizes of rubber bands and they just all fall off. I guess I will have t stick to zip ties.

Reactions: SirD

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have tried several sizes of rubber bands and they just all fall off. I guess I will have t stick to zip ties.
Did you try using a lot? As suggested by @Ashwai91 above the key is to make them really, super tight and that often takes a lot more pull then many (most) rubber bands have when used singly.

Ashwai91

*VERIFIED*
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 29, 2021
Thought I might help out with a bit of a guide as suggested by @droptokon.

So the bands need to be small enough to bite but big enough not to snap when placing on. See the ones I use agaisnt my breast. I find any less than 5 and no bite just roll right off, I get them as a group stretch as seen in photo and then let them bite in as per photo. You can then add other bundles to increase the bite, needed if you plan to lay on them as will need them to be more gripped or if you want more of a colour change.

Finally a photo to show difference between 5 and 10 on my breasts (5 closest) so you can see just how they bite in.

You can keep adding bands until the pain gets too much or try keeping them on for time. Be warned like nipple clamps they hurt as they come off as well.

As have to be sitting up doesn't work lying down. At least in my experience to put them on.

Attachments

• 20210910_132815.jpg
    20210910_132815.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210910_133204.jpg
    20210910_133204.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210910_133217.jpg
    20210910_133217.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210910_133230.jpg
    20210910_133230.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210910_132935.jpg
    20210910_132935.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
I have DD and use postal size rubber bands in the US. The looks like size #64 3 1/2 x 1/4 for other countries

Featured Threads

New Personals