(Netherlands) Amsterdam: M/Slave/22 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Sissy looking for a Mistress

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Western Europe

Yoursissyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2016
22 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello potential Master or Mistress,
in my search for a serious Master or Mistress I have decided to place this ad. I hope you will like it.

About me
I am Ryan, i am a straight sissy slave, 21 years old and i live in Europe. I have been a slave a couple of times now for both mistresses and masters, and i really liked it. I consider my body to be average, with a height of 6"1 (184 cm) and a weight of 160 lbs (73 kg) and i'm not really hairy. My pubes are mostly trimmed or shaved. I consider myself a sissy slave and i love to dress up in slutty female underwear. A list of the female clothes i own, can be found below.

Furthermore, i have brown hair. I am a student and i live in a dorm with my own room. Therefore i have enough privacy, but i can't be really loud most of the time unfortunately. In my free time, i like to play sports, going out with friends or watching series.

My list of toys:

- vibrator
- collar with leash
- ring gag with nipple clamps
- ball gag
- nipple clamps
- ropes
- clothe spins
- (vibrating) cock rings
- pocket pussy/fleshlight
- plug
- vibrator
- plug with attached cock ring
- candles
- 2 pairs of hand/ankle cuffs

List of clothes:

- Panties: around 15 pairs, mostly pink and red, some garter panties, some crotchless
- 4 bra's
- 3 pairs of hold ups
- net pantyhose
- white corset
- red garter corset
- pink corset
- panties/bra set
- latex gloves
- mask

• Kinks:
My loves, likes, dislikes and limits

Loves
- Cam sessions
- Bondage
- Crossdressing (list of clothes below)
- Sissyfication
- Group sessions
- Toy play (list of toys below)

- Teasing
- Humiliation
- Edging
- Feminization
- Light (to medium) pain
- Cum play
- Wax
- Hypno
- Light anal
- Online public (on chaturbate for instance, but not really sure about this yet)

• Experience:
What i’m looking for
Although i am straight, i’m looking for both masters or mistresses. A mistress is strongly preferred, since I am straight, but i will consider masters as well. For masters, i would like a master who is a bit older than me. For mistresses, age doesn't matter to me. Due to the fact that there are a lot of fakers online however, i would really like to receive a kind of verification that you are really a female. This can be discussed later. For masters, i prefer to not see you.

Communication is very important to me. I prefer having a master/mistress who can speak in well formed sentences instead of typing like this 'hello slave how r u show me urself'. However, English is not my first language, but i think this won't cause problems since i can speak/write English pretty well.

Ways of submitting
I prefer having sessions on skype where i show myself and obey all your orders. However, i won't show my face (will wear a mask) I find this a lot easier than playing on kik (i don't have a kik account) and send pictures of tasks. I'll be glad to give you my skype account if you're interested. I am normally free in the late evenings and my timezone is GMT +2. However, like everyone, I have a private/vanilla life as well and i don't want anybody to find out, so i can't be controlled 24/7. I would prefer a few sessions a week. Of course, this can all be negotiated when i have found a master/mistress

• Limits:
Dislikes
- Medium to hard pain
- Forcedbi (the fantasy can be arousing sometimes though)
- Pee control
- Hard anal

Limits
- showing face (i will wear a mask)
- scat
- public
- blood
- illegal/dangerous
- blackmail
- risk of someone finding out

If you have any questions, suggestions or something else, please send me a message via PM.

Kind regards,

Your Sissy slave

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals