Please punish for eating too much

TobePunishedSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2017
Please punish me for eating too much.
I am over-weighted, but still I was eating sweeties each evening this week. Last evening for example I ate a whole block of chocolate, two milk slices and a crescent with chocolate.

Last edited:

mifaws69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2017
wow Sub! you are a very naughty sweets slut! If you still desire sweets, for every bite of sweets you take, you must slap your pussy, and your ass as hard as possible!

TobePunishedSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2017
Thank you

wow Sub! you are a very naughty sweets slut! If you still desire sweets, for every bite of sweets you take, you must slap your pussy, and your ass as hard as possible!

Yes, I am. I am desiring sweets, but trying to avoid them. I will keep this in mind for the next week, and if happens to eat sweets I will count the bites and slap my ass and pussy.
Thank you.

Imriel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2017
Sounds like you generally enjoy eating too much. You should never eat without punishing yourself at the same time.

For a week you should only eat anything if you have an icecube in your pussy at the same time.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I don't want to be a party pooper but I feel if you are a masochist then doing kinky stuff like slapping pussy etc might actually lure you to eat more. Refraining from kinky activities for a day for everyday that you eat unhealthily might actually be more effective. Don't use kinks as a punishment but as a reward if it suits you. Just an idea!;)

TobePunishedSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 27, 2017
I don't want to be a party pooper but I feel if you are a masochist then doing kinky stuff like slapping pussy etc might actually lure you to eat more. Refraining from kinky activities for a day for everyday that you eat unhealthily might actually be more effective. Don't use kinks as a punishment but as a reward if it suits you. Just an idea!;)

That is a good idea. :)
It is not luring me but it is too kinky for a punishment, that is right.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013

This is a great point and raises that question again of just how do you punish a masochist?
In my experience the best things are usually some form of denial or something non pain inducing because pain is a complementary part of their pleasure.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This is a great point and raises that question again of just how do you punish a masochist?
In my experience the best things are usually some form of denial or something non pain inducing because pain is a complementary part of their pleasure.

The last masochist submissive I had. She enjoyed pain yes. So regular pain wasn't an effective method of punishment. However it could be used depending on the mindset of the sub. She was a very devoted serious sub and the "d" word (disappointment) seemed to be the worst punishment I could bring. So if I got her into a mindset of being emotionally upset then the pain inflicted would hurt her but she wouldn't enjoy it. She realized the difference between a punishment pain and a pleasure pain. Other method to work it was to jump straight to the pain. No warm up no sexual play like when she enjoys it. But straight into bend over and cane work on the ass. Other forms like denial and non physical punishments worked well. For example not allowing her to kneel for me. Or forcing her to make her own decisions for a day. Suspending all rules for a set time. Holding certain poses for a set length of time.

Also disclaimer. Aftercare and use caution to ensure the emotional punishment wasn't a long term negative effect. Always with the subs safety best interest in mind.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals