New to bdsm/submissive little

Little_panda_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2016
Hello, I'm new to bdsm and am looking for some help understanding what it means for me to be a little. I also need assistance having the discussion of starting a Dom/sub practice in my present relationship with my bf. Neither of us really know how to go about it. Neither of us really have a lot of information and info websites can be misleading.

The more advice and comments the better! I'm thankful for the help!

Ps. Despite my username, I am not into pet play. I just really love panda bears (and by default fucking love panda stuffies!)

Reactions: Divine.Delphine

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
why not just give this a shot to see if you both enjoy it. Tell him your fantasy is for him to order you around for the day with him asking whatever he likes of you within reason. This includes but not limited to the bedroom just to see if he likes being in control and you like following orders. There really is no how to guide anywhere you just do things within reason that you are okay with when it comes to submission. Being the dominant he will ask things of you that he enjoys, and even possibly keep rules that you should follow.

The first step for you since you are wanting to be the sub look into a list of kinks and figure out what your like/dislike/limits are. granted you wont know these right away so mainly focus on the limits of things you wont do under any circumstances, and for your likes just find some things you are curious about and would like to try. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

Reactions: herrin_sm02

Ares

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 1, 2016
The first and most important thing you need to know about starting a D/s relationship is that there ARE no rules you have to follow other than those that you and your partner agree on. This it YOUR relationship and it can be whatever you both decide that you want it to be.

One possible way of launching into a discussion of what will suit you both is this.

Each of you sit down with a sheet of paper and write down the things that turn you on to think about. The practices you have seen or heard of that excite you. The feelings you get about a kink lifestyle. Then each of you give your paper to the other. Have a good read and then you will be bound to have stuff to discuss. Hopefully you will find that you have both written down some of the same things.

Now you will have at least a basis for building a framework and the negotiations and plans can begin.

naughtylilfemme

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2018
Hello, I'm new to bdsm and am looking for some help understanding what it means for me to be a little. I also need assistance having the discussion of starting a Dom/sub practice in my present relationship with my bf. Neither of us really know how to go about it. Neither of us really have a lot of information and info websites can be misleading.

The more advice and comments the better! I'm thankful for the help!

Ps. Despite my username, I am not into pet play. I just really love panda bears (and by default fucking love panda stuffies!)

pandas are my favorite too!! i don't really know how to broach the d/s topic as it's never come up for me (single virgin) but i'm happy to answer any questions you have about exploring your little side! feel free to pm me or reply below :)

Reactions: herrin_sm02

Featured Threads

New Personals