New ideas needed

Master351

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2017
Hello all,
I would like you to give me some ideas to use in my slave.

I have already tied her to bed, chair, post. Used butt plugs, ceramic, glass, inflatable and rosebud. Also used an anal hook. Tied her all body with toys inside. Vibrating egg, we-vibe, spanking, dildos, vibrators.

She is not confortable outside.

Thanks

thelittleprincess1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 22, 2017
I always think it drives slaves mad when you fill them with ice. all the holes filled to the max, to add a bit of contrast have her drip hot wax on her nipples, the hot and cold sensation will drive her crazy

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Try hypnosis, definitively.

You will be pleasantly surprised what you hypnosis can do for you.

Do you want her to cum while giving a speech? Hypnosis. Do you want her to pee unexpectedly and in public? Hypnosis. Do you want anything she eats or drinks taste like hot sauce? Hypnosis. Do you want to force her to wet her bed every night? Hypnosis (plus the prohibition to wear diapers). Do you want her to wear an imaginary tack bra/panties, while you also order her to go commando 24/7? You can do it with hypnosis. Do you want to grow her breast/ass? Hypnosis. Yes, it does work. Who do you think control the growth of your organs, if not the subconscious mind? Who do you think you talk to under hypnosis, if not the subconscious mind? Do you want her to feel a large butt plug on her ass 24/7? Hypnosis. Do you want her to feel as if she just disturbed a huge bee hive and is getting bitten by 1000 bees safely? Try hypnosis on her!

Reactions: vortex37

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Try hypnosis, definitively.

You will be pleasantly surprised what you hypnosis can do for you.

Do you want her to cum while giving a speech? Hypnosis. Do you want her to pee unexpectedly and in public? Hypnosis. Do you want anything she eats or drinks taste like hot sauce? Hypnosis. Do you want to force her to wet her bed every night? Hypnosis (plus the prohibition to wear diapers). Do you want her to wear an imaginary tack bra/panties, while you also order her to go commando 24/7? You can do it with hypnosis. Do you want to grow her breast/ass? Hypnosis. Yes, it does work. Who do you think control the growth of your organs, if not the subconscious mind? Who do you think you talk to under hypnosis, if not the subconscious mind? Do you want her to feel a large butt plug on her ass 24/7? Hypnosis. Do you want her to feel as if she just disturbed a huge bee hive and is getting bitten by 1000 bees safely? Try hypnosis on her!

Hmm this reminds me of an old getdare story that I loved.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=5818

I believe that with a good hypnotist and her willing it's possible.

Featured Threads

New Personals