Cunt Object Dictionary

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It is surprising how difficult some letters are, others there are plenty of choices.
I like E = egg although they are tricky to use as a dildo...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
D, E and F

Ok I'm closing this one now so she has time to work on these over the next 3 days. I am going to go with;
D = Doll
E = Egg (hard boiled) this came up several times so lets see it!
F = Frypan handle

I have been meaning to mention, if anyone else wants to try this you can pm me. I am happy to do private submissions or another public thread so you can show off if that's your thing.

silverdarknight

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2010
Well, there are some obvious answers.

'D' is for 'Dildo'. Every cunt should have a nice big rubber cock shoved up it at some point, right? I'd suggest getting her to order a newer, bigger one than anything she currently owns ;)

'E' is for 'elephant'. Because, you know, it's rather humiliating for her to have to admit that she is actually so worn out and loose she can actually fit an elephant up there. I'd suggest either a small stuffed toy or a plastic figure.

'F' is for 'fingers'. Again, traditional. Two from each hand and pulling herself wide open so everyone can see everything.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Doesn't look like you read the whole thread, dildo is out as sex toys aren't allowed and fingers aren't a household item. Also I have already closed these letters.

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
Hi, guys. I am looking forward to doing D E and F. The pictures will be up Monday Afternoon. I am having problems right now with uploading pictures as my internet is running very slow. The internet repair man will be here Monday morning to fix it.

Thank you for your patience.
Silverhawkser

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Penalty/bonus for D, E and F

So guys, silverhawkser has admitted she won't get this one done on time and is accepting her penalty of an extra item for each letter.
The submissions can start again immediately, anything you can think of that hasn't already been suggested for these letters would be good but if nothing else comes up I will select the extra items from them.

I am also adding a bonus for her to this one, for accepting her penalty so quickly and in light of the fact that she could have asked for an extension given her excuse is valid.
The bonus is: pick one of the objects from A to F that is your favourite dildo substitute (so far) and use it to masturbate until you cum. Naturally since you have been granted this wonderful bonus we will expect a bonus photo or two showing your cunt enjoying this.

fairtitania

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
I don't have ideas for all the letters, but:

B=beaters - for a mixer
C= corkscrew - perhaps with cork on end to protect from the point
D = Deodorant
F=flashlight

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I really like F for flashlight so that is in the list now.
Still looking for additional ideas for D & E though.

So far the confirmed items for this round are:

D for Doll
E for Egg
F for Frypan handle
F for Flashlight

I will keep taking suggestions for a while so put your thinking caps on!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have had two more sent to me via pm;

E for Egg flipper
and D for Dog bone (toy)

Final pick is;

D for Doll and Dog bone (toy)
E for Egg and Egg flipper (nice to stick to a theme)
F for Frypan handle
F for Flashlight

Last edited:

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
Hey I am finally back. My internet was just restored about 20 minutes ago. As soon as I get the cable man out of the house I will start posting pictures for d, e, and f.

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
D is for Doll. I enjoyed using the doll in my cunt. I made an okay dildo. It was a little thin thou. Thank you for suggesting it.

Attachments

• DSCN0042.jpg
    DSCN0042.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN0048.jpg
    DSCN0048.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 33

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
I do not have a dog, so I do not have a dog bone toy. So I tried to find something else to use for the second D.

D is for Duster. I enjoyed using the duster in my cunt. I made an okay dildo. It was a little thin thou. Thank you for suggesting it.

Attachments

• DSCN0043.jpg
    DSCN0043.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0051.jpg
    DSCN0051.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 31

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
E is for Egg flipper. I enjoyed using it in my cunt. I good dildo. I also liked that it can be turned around and used to spank my cunt as well. Thank you for suggesting it.

Attachments

• DSCN0040.jpg
    DSCN0040.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0049.jpg
    DSCN0049.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 36

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
E is for Egg Beater. I enjoyed using it in my cunt. It made a wonderful dildo. I came very hard while fucking myself with it. Next time I might make an egg with it covered in my juices to eat when I am done. Thank you for suggesting it.

Attachments

• DSCN0045.jpg
    DSCN0045.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0047.jpg
    DSCN0047.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 36

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
F is for Frying Pan. I didn't enjoy it at all. It made a bad dildo. It was too heavy on the bottom end, but it might be fun to use for spanking. Thank you for suggesting it.

Attachments

• DSCN0041.jpg
    DSCN0041.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0050.jpg
    DSCN0050.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 29

silverhawkser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2014
F is for Flashlight. I loved having it in my cunt. It was so thick, stretching me open. I loved it as a dildo. I can very hard with it.

Attachments

• DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0052.jpg
    DSCN0052.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 41

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
G, H and I

Great to see silverhawkser back after her protracted internet problems!

Some really good entries for the dictionary there too, I think my favourite is the flashlight, bigger is better...

So straight into the next 3 letters, G, H and I. I will accept suggestions for the next couple of days and also would be interested to hear any comments on the progress so far.

Featured Threads

New Personals