Ageplay question

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
Hello! So today I thought of a rather weird question and I tried looking it up online but I got almost no results.

So, let's take a look at the definition of ageplay:
Ageplay or is a form of roleplaying in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age. Ageplay is role playing between adults, and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of ageplay, from babies, to the elderly. Usually this involves someone pretending to be younger than they actually are, but more rarely can involve assuming an older role.

Elderly.
That kinda made me wonder whether there are people who are into ageplay but instead of being littles... they are adopting the role of an older person, older than 80. I tried to look it up online and apparently this kink does exist however I have been really curious to know what they like and how a session is done? Is there anyone here who is into this or has any information to share? It seems like something completely rare and it's kinda interesting to see how far kink can go!

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Now that IS interesting! In the world of kink everything is possible but I have never met or encountered anyone who likes age play that involves role playing as someone older! If you find anything please update me!

sweetserialkiller

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 14, 2017
Now that IS interesting! In the world of kink everything is possible but I have never met or encountered anyone who likes age play that involves role playing as someone older! If you find anything please update me!

I still haven't found anything, but if anyone has any experience or any information please enlighten us 😄

Featured Threads

New Personals