Rock Paper Scissors Tournament, Round 2

thatswhatshesaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 19, 2011
So last time this failed, but there seems to be a resurgence in interest so we will try it again. Here is the idea:

The first 16 people to post here and say they want to join (I am the first) will be entered into the field for a rock paper scissors tournament. I will randomly pair each person with an opponent and they will play a round of rock paper scissors on www.roshambo.me. Each round is best 3 out of 5. The winner of the round moves on while the loser gets the forfeit. There will be 20 different types of pictures numbered 1-20. The loser will go on to random.org/integers and pick a random number. Whatever number comes up is the picture they must take and post in a KinkTalk album. The catch is the earlier you lose, the more pics you have to take. So if you lose in the first round, you must take 4 pics, second round 3, etc. The loser of the championship will only have to take one.

Please only comment on this if you are truly interested. I will do my best to pair up people who are in similar time zones to make finding a time to play easier.

thatswhatshesaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 19, 2011
Here is the list of the 20 picture tasks for the losers. If a pic deals with your limits, just ignore it and post another picture.

1. The winner of the round chooses one picture from the list for you to do
2. Picture of you in just a soaking wet white T-Shirt
3. Picture of your hard cock with “LOSER” written on your stomach
4. Picture of you in the tightest underwear you own soaking wet
5. Picture of you with a huge wedgie
6. Picture of your dick right after you cum
7. Picture of your hard cock and balls from below
8. Picture of your cock soft
9. Picture of you on all fours with your ass facing the camera
10. Picture of you touching your toes with your ass facing the camera
11. Picture of your dick in ice or snow
12. A picture of you in women’s underwear
13. A picture of you masturbating to a picture of a famous woman (Winner choose the woman)
14. A picture of you sitting on the ground with your legs spread and a hard cock
15. Picture of you doing a headstand against a wall naked
16. A picture of you naked with only a tie on
17. A picture of your cock and balls tied up with string
18. A picture of you bent over a chair like you are about to be spanked
19. A picture with your cock and balls tucked in so you look like a female
20. A picture of you naked with only a belt on

If anyone has any picture ideas that they would like to add, PM me and I will consider adding it to the list.

joh3095

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2012
I'll join in. Sounds like fun. Any thoughts about a prize for the winner?

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012
So last time this failed, but there seems to be a resurgence in interest so we will try it again. Here is the idea:

The first 16 people to post here and say they want to join (I am the first) will be entered into the field for a rock paper scissors tournament. I will randomly pair each person with an opponent and they will play a round of rock paper scissors on www.roshambo.me. Each round is best 3 out of 5. The winner of the round moves on while the loser gets the forfeit. There will be 20 different types of pictures numbered 1-20. The loser will go on to random.org/integers and pick a random number. Whatever number comes up is the picture they must take and post in a KinkTalk album. The catch is the earlier you lose, the more pics you have to take. So if you lose in the first round, you must take 4 pics, second round 3, etc. The loser of the championship will only have to take one.

Please only comment on this if you are truly interested. I will do my best to pair up people who are in similar time zones to make finding a time to play easier.

So far its all males. Come on girls join in.

thatswhatshesaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 19, 2011
Alright our bracket is now full! Here are the first round matchups. Please try to get these played by Sunday. If you are having trouble contacting your opponent let me know and I will move you forward if I see fit. Here are the first round matchups:

mattjhns vs. bigjosh6969
random_08* vs. whitechocolate
thatswhatshesaid vs. sundaysunday
Germanslaveboy vs. hguy
joh3095 vs. Lucky32
dannythegr8 vs. BamaSwitch
someguy0786 vs. abc12345
kevin9 vs. rebel1230

Good luck to everyone!

Featured Threads

New Personals