Rock Paper Scissors Tournament, Round 2

lucky32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 7, 2011
very tight game between me and joh, but i lost...payup time

he got 5 10 15 and 16 as my photos and must be posted with in 15 min or be slave for 48 hours

Any other losers wanna play to be the ultimate loser? Ultimate loser is cam slave for all those who played...anybody?

Last edited:

briefboy123

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 11, 2011
i've been attempted contact with whitechocolate all week, sent the link along with my contact info but received no response other than 'hey'. Whitechocolate, if you can see this I sent you another link again today.

Also add me: [email protected] or skype: boysub69

Its no fun if we don't play it out!!

hguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 28, 2011
Ok the result between me and Germanslaveboy is 3 to 1 in favor of Germanslaveboy therefore I lost and I rolled 1,18,3 and 20 I will be uploading my pics soon :)

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I've no luck with my game with dannythegr8.

I have emailed him and started the game a couple times but he hasn't joined yet. dannythegr8, if you are still around and want to play please do so.

Is there a time limit where they automatically forfeit?

Mattjhns

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2010
I also have had no luck contacting my opponent. What is the rules for that??

thatswhatshesaid

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 19, 2011
Alright, we will be moving on with the tournament Wednesday. If you can't get a hold of your opponent, let me know so I can move you on. I have already taken into account everyone who has contacted me. If you have not reported the results of your game, please do so ASAP.

SundaySunday, bigjosh6969, whitechocolate, dannythegr8, and rebel1230: You all are on the verge of being eliminated because your opponent has tried to contact you and have had no response. You have until Wednesday to post here saying you are still interested in playing, and then you need to get the game done.

someguy0786 and abc12345: I have not heard from either of you, so please contact me if you are having trouble getting the game scheduled.

Bigjosh6969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 30, 2012
I contacted Mattjhns a week ago and added him as a friend today we don't go on line at the same time I'm from aus so it's 4:30 pm now

briefboy123

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 11, 2011
Obviously its difficult to get online at the same time but it would be nice if everyone would provide email info then actually respond to that.

In any event, to keep this thing moving perhaps the host should flip a coin in these cases to pick a winner?

Featured Threads

New Personals