Humiliate Me

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Leave me things to humiliate me. I am in the mood for breaking limits right now, because I'm trying to remove all the ones on my list except my hard limits (cutting, permanent, illegal). So this means all of them should go to either the punishment's list or like's list. :eek:

Pics/cam limit is off limits also. Not because I'm just being a wuss, but because I am easily recognized with tattoo's, and besides that point, none of you need to see me naked anyway. Not when I've had issues in my past involving pictures. You want them? Get to know me, gain my trust, then you might have some.

I'm wanting to work on 'social suicide', which I guess leads into 'friends/family' and 'public'. Just remember when giving me tasks that I won't do anything borderline illegal. :)

Have fun with me! :D

Last edited:

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
to start

You are to post no less the 10 pix in an album on here fully exposing yourself.... spread pussy, spread ass, face, different postions, you get the idea.... once you've done this I will give you more....and also your not allowed to take the album down.. ever

Last edited:

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
You are to post no less the 10 pix in an album on here fully exposing yourself.... spread pussy, spread ass, face, different postions, you get the idea.... once you've done this I will give you more....and also your not allowed to take the album down.. ever

No. :D

Anyone else respect me enough to leave hard limits untouched?

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
social suicide

Only reason I gave you that task is its a good way to startbworking on social suicide....but ok....I'll try to think of something else....

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
That's not social suicide, that's even honestly suicide. It's normal for people to post pictures like that on this site.

Social Suicide: commiting an act or acts that alienates one from their social scene or social circle to kill one's social life // ruining your reputation

Spade_racer07

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 10, 2010
www.kinkpeeps.com
posting

Posting nudes of yourself that people can save would fall in thet cat. I'm not new to this, been a dom for over 5 years...... but forget it...... I don't deal with know it all subs....

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Actually it really wouldn't fall into that category. How would posting pictures like that on this site cause me to ruin my reputation? It wouldn't. Social suicide involves my reputation OUTSIDE of a silly social networking site.

It doesn't matter how long you've been into the kinks, so I don't know why you bothered stating that. Basic knowledge can be learned within a couple of months of figuring out what you're into.

I'm not a 'know-it-all' submissive, but you seem to think you know just about everything there is to it - except respecting peoples limits, that is. :D

Reactions: sum1

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Actually it really wouldn't fall into that category. How would posting pictures like that on this site cause me to ruin my reputation? It wouldn't. Social suicide involves my reputation OUTSIDE of a silly social networking site.

It doesn't matter how long you've been into the kinks, so I don't know why you bothered stating that. Basic knowledge can be learned within a couple of months of figuring out what you're into.

I'm not a 'know-it-all' submissive, but you seem to think you know just about everything there is to it - except respecting peoples limits, that is. :D

Tommorow you will be at a Local Public Place and you will be wearing loose clothing which will accidently fall down.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
let me see if I can give you one to try...

You dislike wedgies... and you want to break limits, of which one is "too public".
So, I dare you to give yourself a nice tight wedgie so that your panties are above your pants/skirt waist and then go shopping at your favorite store.
In addition, you say a limit is "visible body writing", how about you write, at your pant/skirt waistline, "I like to cum loudly".

I hope this will work for you.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I have screen shot your pic for my memory :) haha

As long as you don't post it anywhere, I don't care. If you do post it, I will be taking it up with the police - just know that. :D

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
As long as you don't post it anywhere, I don't care. If you do post it, I will be taking it up with the police - just know that. :D

I could just imagan that phone call..

Beaut: Rings A Phone Number
Operator: What Service do you require?
Beaut: Police Please
Police Officer: What is your emergancy?
Beaut: Stupidly, I posted a picture of me naked on a public domain so that anyone could get the picture. Using technoligy, the picture that I posted on the site for public viewing was saved and then further posting.
Police: Haha, why did you post it in the first place? It's a Civil Matter and their really is no case of defence.

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
I wouldn't as it is just for me.

For a picture you have publicly submitted online, really isn't anything you can do about it to be honest.
It's not a threat lol as I'm not interested in sharing at all, but you've pretty much lost any power by posting it yourself to share :)

welshDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2013
North wales (UK)
I could just imagan that phone call..

Beaut: Rings A Phone Number
Operator: What Service do you require?
Beaut: Police Please
Police Officer: What is your emergancy?
Beaut: Stupidly, I posted a picture of me naked on a public domain so that anyone could get the picture. Using technoligy, the picture that I posted on the site for public viewing was saved and then further posting.
Police: Haha, why did you post it in the first place? It's a Civil Matter and their really is no case of defence.

Perfectly put, I really don't understand why people put pictures online and then claim you cannot do a thing with it.
I don't want to do anything with it, but if I did then there is nothing you can do about it lol

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
It's against the law to post a picture of mine without permission. Therefore I can and will call the police if needed.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Welsh... she is a "know it all sub" a sub that has not yet figured out they are dom lol

I'm not a know it all, and I'm not a dom. None of that even interests me. If you're just going to be rude, I suggest just getting off my posts because you're acting really stupid.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
God .... personally I don't know any of you so I'm going to speak freely.

01. Can you re-read this thread's title and what was it meant for? (because I'm guessing it wasn't on pictures/technology/police/know-it-all ....)

02. Why is everybody emphasizing so much on pics? She stated clearly in her first post that pics are off limits.

03. Why don't you really give her some dares as she asked for?

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Perfectly put, I really don't understand why people put pictures online and then claim you cannot do a thing with it.
I don't want to do anything with it, but if I did then there is nothing you can do about it lol

Haha, agreed. If I posted a picture of me on a public website, that is their for anyone to take. If you don't want people to forward it, save it etc... Don't post the picture haha. The Sub should be happy that her cunt is getting some attention. If I was a sub, I'd be loving all of the attention.

02. Why is everybody emphasizing so much on pics? She stated clearly in her first post that pics are off limits.
People like picture proof because people need to know that the dares are getting done. If you do want to take pictures, go to Getdare lol.

joht2891

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2013
People like picture proof because people need to know that the dares are getting done. If you do want to take pictures, go to Getdare lol.

The subject was biased on her actual identity and not on reporting for the dares given ;)

Personally it doesn't make any difference for me; let's assume she's a fake ... and asked for some dares. What difference does it actually make to give a dare? Honestly I cannot get this point. This is not the case of somebody asking you for pics or to dominate them (there I would be pissed off).