• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Just so you know, I'm not advocating for bestiality. But if you're against it you should either have solid arguments, or just be able to own up & say, "You know, I just think it's wrong" & not try to rationally justify what is primarily an emotional/philosophical objection. I'm just sayin'....

Actually I think that was the first thing he said in his first post, "bestiality is disgusting."
Whether it is because of reasons of religion, concern for those unable to say no, or just the natural human disgust with such practices, I think the disdain for bestiality has been made clear. All other posts have been responses to other people.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You've got to eat, yes. But unlike nearly every other animal on the planet, you can choose what you take in for sustenance. You could choose to not eat meat, yet you don't.

As to copulation from an evolutionary perspective, using that logic, humans should only have sex for reproductive purposes. Is that what you're advocating? Only have sex if you're going to make babies?

And as to dying rather than being forced to fuck someone against your will. Really?

"Humans may just be going a bit too far in using fornication as a recreation if they are compelled to do so with other species." Yeah, probably. But this isn't exactly a new issue, is it? Right or wrong, humans have been having sex w/ animals for thousands of years.

All I'm trying to point out is that there is more logical basis for consuming an animal than there is shoving your cock into one.
I don't advocate sex purely for reproduction, but hoping to highlight the fact that interspecies relations is unnatural. I have no problems with what consenting adults do. Key words in bold there.

And as for the other point, if someone had a gun to my head and said I'm gonna fuck you or shoot you, well. Someone wouldn't live through it.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
" thats why these animals exist. Horses are here for transportation and work like pulling a wagon. Dogs and cats are here for companionship..." Really? How arrogant is that belief? You've just defeated your own argument by saying that animals basically exist to serve our needs & desires (most people, for example, don't need to eat meat). Which is exactly the sort of reasoning that would make bestiality okay.

Just so you know, I'm not advocating for bestiality. But if you're against it you should either have solid arguments, or just be able to own up & say, "You know, I just think it's wrong" & not try to rationally justify what is primarily an emotional/philosophical objection. I'm just sayin'....
They are here for our needs, but dont put words in my mouth, i never said DESIRES, that came from your mouth. And maybe you need a little history lesson, how do you think those wonderful vegetables were harvest long ago say before a TRACTOR. What was the real use of a dog? To heard livestock, to guard royalty and to assist in hunting. And again maybe you should just check the basic food groups again, meat, poultry, fish and eggs. And another section for milk and cheese. And if im not correct about companionship why doesnt everyone just let there pets go and we will see how that works out for you.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
They are here for our needs, but dont put words in my mouth, i never said DESIRES, that came from your mouth. And maybe you need a little history lesson, how do you think those wonderful vegetables were harvest long ago say before a TRACTOR. What was the real use of a dog? To heard livestock, to guard royalty and to assist in hunting. And again maybe you should just check the basic food groups again, meat, poultry, fish and eggs. And another section for milk and cheese. And if im not correct about companionship why doesnt everyone just let there pets go and we will see how that works out for you.

No, you never said desires. I was pointing out that some of what you consider needs (non-optional) I consider desires/wants (optional).

"They are here for our needs." No. They aren't. Animals do not exist for our needs. We humans turned them to meet our needs, trained them to meet our needs, perhaps exploiting their innate characteristics along the way. That's not the same thing as existing for our needs. Do you think that everything humans use exists just for us to use?

As to the food groups comments -- wtf? Surely you're not saying that eating the products of an animal are the same as eating the animal itself?

And, for the record, I'm not a vegetarian. I eat meat. And I wear leather. My arguments here have nothing to do with whether domesticating/training/killing/eating animals is right or wrong. But I do think that saying "They are here for our needs" is wrong -- logically, morally, and spiritually.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
All I'm trying to point out is that there is more logical basis for consuming an animal than there is shoving your cock into one.
I don't advocate sex purely for reproduction, but hoping to highlight the fact that interspecies relations is unnatural. I have no problems with what consenting adults do. Key words in bold there.

And as for the other point, if someone had a gun to my head and said I'm gonna fuck you or shoot you, well. Someone wouldn't live through it.

I don't disagree with you at all about it being non-consenting. But I'd like to point out that keeping a pet cat indoors is non-consenting. Training a dog to be a service dog -- however honorable -- is non-consenting. Using a horse to pull a carriage is non-consenting. And so on and so on. As I think someone here pointed out, animals aren't (by most definitions, anyway) sapient, so can't give their consent in any informed way. So that, in itself, isn't really a valid argument against bestiality. Because, if it is, it's also an argument against everything else we use animals for, good or bad.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
No, you never said desires. I was pointing out that some of what you consider needs (non-optional) I consider desires/wants (optional).

"They are here for our needs." No. They aren't. Animals do not exist for our needs. We humans turned them to meet our needs, trained them to meet our needs, perhaps exploiting their innate characteristics along the way. That's not the same thing as existing for our needs. Do you think that everything humans use exists just for us to use?

As to the food groups comments -- wtf? Surely you're not saying that eating the products of an animal are the same as eating the animal itself?

And, for the record, I'm not a vegetarian. I eat meat. And I wear leather. My arguments here have nothing to do with whether domesticating/training/killing/eating animals is right or wrong. But I do think that saying "They are here for our needs" is wrong -- logically, morally, and spiritually.
You pulled the spirtual card on this. Didnt Jesus tell the fisherman where to throw there nets, wonder why he would do that if we arent supposed to use them to our needs. Didnt Jesus ride a donkey on palm sunday? Gee i wonder why he did that. Even in the bible, it states laying with animals is wrong.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
You pulled the spirtual card on this. Didnt Jesus tell the fisherman where to throw there nets, wonder why he would do that if we arent supposed to use them to our needs. Didnt Jesus ride a donkey on palm sunday? Gee i wonder why he did that. Even in the bible, it states laying with animals is wrong.

I didn't play any 'card' -- just trying to have a rational discussion.

Spiritual does not equal religious. I'm not a follower of Jesus.

Didn't say we weren't supposed to use them to meet our needs, did I? -- just said that's not the only reason they exist.

And, again, I guess I need to point out that I'm not advocating for bestiality. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that anyone who disagrees with how you reached your conclusion is automatically pulling for the other side.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Lets do this in a different way. You do not agree with bestiality yourself. Why is that? Just as a matter of personal preference? Because you, like us, choose to eat meat, wear leather etc, so you do find it ok to "use" animals. Just not in that way.
I also want to state that I am being genuine here, no sarcasm or smart assery, honestly just trying to understand your perspective.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
I didn't play any 'card' -- just trying to have a rational discussion.

Spiritual does not equal religious. I'm not a follower of Jesus.

Didn't say we weren't supposed to use them to meet our needs, did I? -- just said that's not the only reason they exist.

And, again, I guess I need to point out that I'm not advocating for bestiality. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that anyone who disagrees with how you reached your conclusion is automatically pulling for the other side.
You said on multiple occasions that they are not for our needs, read back u even bold printed it, And if they exist for other reasons please explain, cause there is no argument for them to be of a sexual desire to us. There is still right and wrong these days even though many have morphed it into there own crazy thinking.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
Lets do this in a different way. You do not agree with bestiality yourself. Why is that? Just as a matter of personal preference? Because you, like us, choose to eat meat, wear leather etc, so you do find it ok to "use" animals. Just not in that way.
I also want to state that I am being genuine here, no sarcasm or smart assery, honestly just trying to understand your perspective.

I appreciate that. I'm trying to be genuine, too. I just finished a lengthy reply to your comment -- but when I went to submit the post, the site kicked me off & I had to log back in after losing my post. So it will have to wait for another time.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
You said on multiple occasions that they are not for our needs, read back u even bold printed it, And if they exist for other reasons please explain, cause there is no argument for them to be of a sexual desire to us. There is still right and wrong these days even though many have morphed it into there own crazy thinking.

I'm well aware of what I said. Yes, I did say they don't exist for our needs. I also said it's okay to use them for our needs. Two two aren't mutually exclusive.

Since you've brought up Jesus, you should probably know that I don't believe in God in any traditional sense. And I don't believe that animals were put on this earth to serve the needs of humans. I believe they, like humans, evolved to be what they are today -- but I don't think that's just to be fodder for us humans.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
I'm well aware of what I said. Yes, I did say they don't exist for our needs. I also said it's okay to use them for our needs. Two two aren't mutually exclusive.

Since you've brought up Jesus, you should probably know that I don't believe in God in any traditional sense. And I don't believe that animals were put on this earth to serve the needs of humans. I believe they, like humans, evolved to be what they are today -- but I don't think that's just to be fodder for us humans.

Who said all animals are meant to be fodder? Remember the work they do for us. I never did. And stop celebrating christmas to, since Jesus is the only one that the world shuts down for, on his birthday. You have spent a lot of time defending animal fuckers but no reason why, do u defend rapist and child molesters the same way? Guess u have never lived on a farm where the animals are needed and taken care of? Bestiality is nothing short of rape, just the animal cant tell the authorities on you. Glad i live where this crime is a felony and carries 10 years in jail. I guess im not the only simple minded person out there.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
Who said all animals are meant to be fodder? Remember the work they do for us. I never did. And stop celebrating christmas to, since Jesus is the only one that the world shuts down for, on his birthday. You have spent a lot of time defending animal fuckers but no reason why, do u defend rapist and child molesters the same way? Guess u have never lived on a farm where the animals are needed and taken care of? Bestiality is nothing short of rape, just the animal cant tell the authorities on you. Glad i live where this crime is a felony and carries 10 years in jail. I guess im not the only simple minded person out there.

I've been very clear I'm not advocating for bestiality, so I haven't spent any time defending animal fuckers -- just time puncturing vague and improperly formed arguments.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be against bestiality -- but if you're going to mount 'rational' arguments, they should be rational. Whether for or against.

I have lived on a farm, fyi. Have you?

And by the way, "stop celebrating christmas" -- wtf?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I have lived on a farm, fyi. Have you?
Yes he has. I'm still hoping you will get the chance to retype your response to me I'm eager to read it.

Wetemke- I'm pretty sure we are having a discussion on "kink". So please feel free to take your own advice.

demuze

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2012
Find it really ironic that "eveierced" is so intolerant to some fetishes when he him self is a sexually perverted tranny xD People in glass houses...

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I think it's a looooong way to go from putting some eyeliner on yourself to shoving your cock into an animal.
At the very least one is doing something to yourself only, the other involves another living being that may or may not like what you're doing.

demuze

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2012
At the end of the day animals are inferior to us, we slaughter and torture thousands of cattle everyday just so we can enjoy a delicious sandwich. I myself at university conducted many vivisections on animals for the purpose of learning, which i can assure you were very unpleasant for the subjects yet enjoyable for myself.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You know serial killers start out by enjoying the torture of animals.

Just because we kill something to eat it doesn't mean we enjoy the suffering of the animal and I think most people would like animals used in such ways be treated and killed humanely.

Featured Threads

New Personals