LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
++BEFORE RESPONDING READ THE BELOW PROPERLY++

Stole this idea from the Get Dare. The idea is that sluts/subs/slaves will post their age, sex, body type (athletic, bbw, etc), and most importantly their email or kik or some way that they can be reliably contacted (PM's on here do NOT count). When anyone wants to test a PUNISHMENT or a DARE using one of these sluts they must message them using the service they've provided. The slut then has only 24 hours to respond with a time that they will be able to test said task.
TO THE SLUTS, terms and conditions:
-Upon entering your info in this thread you agree that you will be readily available for use.
-You MUST respond to every person that attempts to contact you with a clear agreement or rejection. Note "every person" you do not have to answer to spammers/annoying shits.
-If you fail to respond to anyone trying to contact you within 24 hours you have 72 hours to beg on this thread for a punishment from that person and me to be completed within 24 hours of receiving it with a report.
-The results to any dares or punishments tested must be posted in this thread, the person who requested the testing may remain annonomus if he/she asks to be.
DO NOT spam these sluts and DO NOT post in this thread if you're not willing to follow through.

submissive_male

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
Edinburgh
22 male slave from uk with average body type. Kik is vision_6 give me and message and I will be willing to test whatever you like.

Zodiac

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2014
26 male slave bi from Australia normal body type and kik. Is vjcharger75

humili8me

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 15, 2014
23 year old male from US. Athletic body. Will do any dares. Kik is humili8me

Ooof10

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
Kik

18 male in usa willing to try this:3
Kik: Yeahson13

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
40 male average body type. A switch'y painslut. !! Do me hard!!! . Especially kinky when public cam is involved in the hurting and humiliation.

Kik: sublarx

gingerdohavesouls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2014
20/m/germany here
average built, limits are only face/recognition and scat/messy stuff

kik me @ gingersdohaesouls

Zexy69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 25, 2014
Up For Rent

22 year old, male sub, lean and fit,

Kik me at Zexy6969

DutchMartin92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
22 yo dutch male slave with average body type.
kik: dutchmartin92 or contact me through here

Featured Threads

New Personals