Looking to be owned.

Chainedpet

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 18, 2018
Hi,

You walk in the room and find me naked and kneeling. My head is down, waiting for your command. I say “what is your wish for me to do today?” I feel your eyes gazing down at me. I am nothing. I am your plaything. My useless cock is yours to use and abuse. My holes are your to train. I am your toy. I am yours. Use me however you wish.

I am a 22 year old male, looking to be owned. I am obedient, loyal, and I enjoy trying new things. I am pretty new to this world, but I want it so bad. I want to serve and please you.

I enjoy being an owner pet. I like pet play, anal, bondage, denial, chastity, body writing, and a bunch of other things. I expect to discuss that more via pm or kik.

My dislikes are things that can still be implented for punsihments and your pleasure. Things like line writing, corner time, pain, and bladder control.

My limits are mostly no scat, anything really public, and extreme pain/ permanent.

I am looking for something real. I want this to work out and I am willing to work hard for it. I do work during the day so we would have to do this in the evenings and weekends. That’s why I requested it to be US time zones. I don’t have any official toys yet, but I’m looking at picking some up and I don’t mind getting supplies. If you are outside of the US, we may still be able to make it work but it will be harder. I do prefer to serve a mistress, but I don’t mind serving a master so feel free to reach out!

I have so much to give. I know I didn’t answer every question you might have. Please give me a chance. Feel free to pm me or send me a message on kik! My username is chainedpet.

Featured Threads

New Personals