(Estonia) Tallinn: M/Sub/35 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ Kinky male looking for Dom.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe

slaveFIN69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2014
35 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

What I am looking for:

Mistress who wants to build the relationship up and take her time to make me a toy that fullfils her desires. At the deginning of the relationship with tasks which I write report. Gradually submitting to tasks with pic proof and webcam sessions. I would love to perform and obey to spoken commands. I can live without seeing my mistress in webcam sessions, but that would be nice. At least for time to time.

What I am offering:

Toy who will commit to relationship with trustful mistess. I have a life and I hope that you have too. So schedules needs to be negotiable and I am not looking for 24/7 control, but if our daily life permits, some longer period of control or domination would be great. I love to be for my mistress amusement. I have served three mistresses in real life. Those relationships has lasted from months to few years. Likes, limits and etc at the end.

Please pm me if intrested or want more information.

Likes: cbt, sissyfication, humiliation, self bondage, instruction

Soft limits: extreme pain, urethal insertion, long-term, anal

Limits: permanent, blood, scat, public (noticeable), cam/pictures (recognizable), involving others, illegal

Toy list: chastity cage, collar, cuffs, gag with dildo, hand/leg restrains, household items (clothepegs, candels etc), riding crop, ropes, rubber cockrings, whip

Clothes:
g-strings/thongs (men and women), garter, pantyhose, top

• Kinks:
cbt, sissyfication, humiliation, self bondage, instruction

• Experience:
I have served three mistresses in real life. Those relationships has lasted from months to few years.

• Limits:
permanent, blood, scat, public (noticeable), cam/pictures (recognizable), involving others, illegal.

Featured Threads

New Personals