Experienced Dominant Master looking for curious young slavegirl

robm4231

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2015
An experienced, very strict, kinky and demanding Master, looking for a young, obedient, loyal and dedicated girl into complete submission, pain, humiliation, degradation, and abuse. I will make you realize how worthless you are. I am into a lot of kinks and fetishes including hard ass spanking, slapping, abusing you and making you cry, biting, hard pussy fucking, toilet slave activities, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, body writing and much more.

My ideal slave:
A young girl who wants to be taken care of, loved and protected and who would love to serve me, accept me as her Master and shall be devoted to me. She will have no limits and must be active. She will be transparent, and must be responsive and love me an worship me. Consider yourself worthless and submit everything to me. She must preferably be a masochist and must have high affinity for pain and submission. Newbies and inexperienced girls are encouraged to apply, I prefer to train and mold as per my desires.

If you are interested, message me on Kik starting your message with “Sir, I am interested”

Kik: LilSubTrainer

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
An experienced, very strict, kinky and demanding Master, looking for a young, obedient, loyal and dedicated girl into complete submission, pain, humiliation, degradation, and abuse. I will make you realize how worthless you are. I am into a lot of kinks and fetishes including hard ass spanking, slapping, abusing you and making you cry, biting, hard pussy fucking, toilet slave activities, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, body writing and much more.

My ideal slave:
A young girl who wants to be taken care of, loved and protected and who would love to serve me, accept me as her Master and shall be devoted to me. She will have no limits and must be active. She will be transparent, and must be responsive and love me an worship me. Consider yourself worthless and submit everything to me. She must preferably be a masochist and must have high affinity for pain and submission. Newbies and inexperienced girls are encouraged to apply, I prefer to train and mold as per my desires.

If you are interested, message me on Kik starting your message with “Sir, I am interested”

Kik: LilSubTrainer
When someone specifies they are looking for newbies and inexperienced girls it normally means the person looking has minimal experience as well. Which is evident by how you tell them to message you on kik as "sir I am interested" a Dom does not get a title used until they earn it. You have no connection or prior discussion with anyone who might message you. Where do you feel that you've earned the title of sir from them?
Most times seeking out new and inexperienced is so that one can take advantage of that lack of knowledge If any of you respond here it would definitely be worth vetting this poster with someone who you trust as well as seeking out past
References.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
When someone specifies they are looking for newbies and inexperienced girls it normally means the person looking has minimal experience as well. Which is evident by how you tell them to message you on kik as "sir I am interested" a Dom does not get a title used until they earn it. You have no connection or prior discussion with anyone who might message you. Where do you feel that you've earned the title of sir from them?
Most times seeking out new and inexperienced is so that one can take advantage of that lack of knowledge If any of you respond here it would definitely be worth vetting this poster with someone who you trust as well as seeking out past
References.

I agree with some of this, yet disagree with some of it as well.

Yes i agree with the fact that as a dominant, you need to earn the tittle a subservient will call you.

However, the part i disagree with here is that Sir is not exactly a tittle, since most subs who have some experience will default to using Sir or Miss since it is a sign of respect for a Dominant personality and thus i see it as fine to Sir, how he has requested any recipient for messaging him.

Now if he would of requested that those recipients say,"Master i am interested" then i would agree he has not earned the tittle from the sub to be called master.

I would not say he does not have the knowledge or not for such things, but i will say this about the poster after reading the post, it seems as though he is not as experienced as he claims to be since he is asking for the trust to be called Master right away.

All in all, i would recommend those who do reply to the post take it with a grain of salt.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I see your point and agree. Old guard or high protocol will be expecting a proper response. But even with my time spent mentored in that type of dynamic I still feel that even sir should be reserved for when one has given submission to a person. Or if that sub is attending a meet or present at a dungeon where that type of protocol is expected. Just a random guy claiming to be Dom online doesn't deserve that particular addressing in my opinion. I do go to meets where
The Dom type require their submissives to address all other d types as sir or miss. I don't prefer it myself but I understand they have been directed as such and their actions reflect on the ability and control of their dominant.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I see your point and agree. Old guard or high protocol will be expecting a proper response. But even with my time spent mentored in that type of dynamic I still feel that even sir should be reserved for when one has given submission to a person. Or if that sub is attending a meet or present at a dungeon where that type of protocol is expected. Just a random guy claiming to be Dom online doesn't deserve that particular addressing in my opinion. I do go to meets where
The Dom type require their submissives to address all other d types as sir or miss. I don't prefer it myself but I understand they have been directed as such and their actions reflect on the ability and control of their dominant.

That is how you see things since you were mentored that way, but not all see it that way.

You are right claiming to be a dominant online and just expecting an inexperienced or very little experienced submissive to just bend to your demands/commands/will,( which ever anyone prefers to use), just shows you are a dominant/alpha personality and not a dominant in the Kink lifestyle.But that is speculation.

One thing i will suggest though is that you do not assume you were trained/mentored in the only way to be a dominant in the lifestyle, because everyone has a different way they do things.

Featured Threads

New Personals