Looking for young F Sub

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Looking to be my Kik sub? Kik me stinkmcmahon

this comes off looking fishy when you ID as male sub seeking a mistress in your other posts. If youre a switch you should choose that as you role identity here on your profile. when you post both way like this is appears as if youre just desperately seeking play of any type and that will drive both subs and doms from you. couple that with you being 18 and it adds more to the doubt section. im not saying age defines experience or ability. but it definitely has influence on others perspective of you. good luck maybe check into a mentor or some resources about the lifestyle to help you be more successful on your exploration journey.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
There are several classic mistakes in this, subzzzero is right about changing your orientation. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but if it does then update your profile to "switch" at least.
It was also posted in the wrong section (I moved it), we have a whole category devoted to personals. The specialty threads are designed for discussion on those topics not ads.
These kind of short change around ads will get you nowhere. They come over as desperate and lazy. I'm not singling you out just using your post as an example of what not to do as this is all too common.

Featured Threads

New Personals