(Belgium) Antwerp: M/Dom/19 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ 19y Male => Female sub (read)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
Western Europe

Bloopbloop

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 28, 2017
19 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

General information about Thotho:

Im 19 years old , Im a student and I am living in Belguim. I like music(especially Hard Dance) . I would say I'm a pretty emotional person but that depends on how one sees this. I do cry at movies and I do laugh at bad jokes. I often get called cute or adorable so that might describe me aswell. I do have a good amount of humor and I enjoy talking to people about almost anything. I enjoy playing video games and spend a lot of time with it.

Likes of Thotho: Diapers, Edging, Denial, Humiliation, Mild Pee play, Bathroom Control, Anal, cum play, orgasm denial, self bondage, light, humiliation, edging, pet play, Pain Ice, Toothpaste, pegs,...

Dislikes of Thotho: heavy anal, pee, wax/ice, deepthroating toys, public (nothing which can be seen. a plug is ok), messy

Limits of Thotho: Blackmailing,poo, illegal, blood, torture, public humiliation, permanent things and the obvious ones.

Im always up to trying anything atleast once. Im a pretty curious person afterall.

What Thotho's Sub should be like:

At least some of our likes should be equal. I am not asking for someone to have exactly the same likes as me, since I am really willing to try anything not in my limits. My slave will have to send pictures overtime (offcourse faceless if wanted). I will be giving 24h rules, but wont be doing full day sessions.

So why Thotho?

I know that there are a ton of other Male masters on here and I sometimes dont even believe in myself but I know that alot other people do. If you get to know me you will find out that im pretty fun to talk to and I dont think im Stupid afterall. I like to be in chrge and tell what to do. You like to be a pet. Lets put the pieces together!

Reasons not to answer to SweetTeens ad:

- u taip layk dis
- Youre not respectful
- You havent read my ad
- Youre not serious

I want you Thotho!!! What do I have to do?

Well write me a PM with everything important. Dont leave out these,

Time Zone:
Your preferences as a sub:
Previous Experience:
What Your Expectations Are of a D/s Relationship:
Who you are outside of kink:
A Quirky Fact About Yourself:
Your Definition of Domination:
Your Strengths and Weaknesses as a Sub:
Why You Responded To My Ad:
Time You Can Commit to a D/s relationship:
Anything You Want To Add:
Any Questions:

When answering to this Ad please write "christmas tree" as the topline of your Response.

Im looking forward to hear from you!

• Kinks:
Likes of Thotho: Diapers, Edging, Denial, Humiliation, Mild Pee play, Bathroom Control, Anal, cum play, orgasm denial, self bondage, light, humiliation, edging, pet play, Pain Ice, Toothpaste, pegs,...

Dislikes of Thotho: heavy anal, pee, wax/ice, deepthroating toys, public (nothing which can be seen. a plug is ok), messy

Limits of Thotho: Blackmailing,poo, illegal, blood, torture, public humiliation, permanent things and the obvious ones.

• Experience:
/

• Limits:
/

Featured Threads

New Personals