Older Crossdresser Wants to be Motivated by a Domme or Younger Top

Jenny_Doll

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 17, 2017
Portsmouth, NH
A few months back I was contacted by a "Domme" who was pretty strict and had me performing training (lots of dildo work, etc) and had me taking pics and vids. I found myself getting very excited and actually looking forward to our sessions. I'd be jumping back and forth with various toys in different positions. I actually found myself happy (yes happy) that I gagged while completing a deep throating task (normally I don't gag - I can deep throat pretty well). Anyway, turned out She was a he, which isn't really a big deal except that he lied. So I moved on. Unfortunately, I've lost my motivation in this area and I'd like to get it back.

I'd like to find someone who would enjoy having me perform tasks for them. To borrow from Get Dare, I love hidden public tasks, and of course any other training that falls within my posted limits. Ideally this would be someone local (NH, MA, ME) as I would love to move into a ftf arrangement, but online worked well for me.

I have a pretty extensive female wardrobe (I'm kind of a heels freak) and a well stocked toy box. My kik is Miss_Js_Gurl and I'd love to chat about tnis. Happy to provide pics when we get that far in our discussion.

Thank for Your time and I look forward to hearing from You.

- jenny

Featured Threads

New Personals