Baring all at the pool!

retro_ranger

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 2, 2009
There have been a few kinky incidents at the swimming pool - but this one I'm writing now because I thought about it recently and it made me laugh. Myself, my gf, my dad, my bro and my 2 sisters were at the local swimming pool - it was the middle of summer and a very very hot day.

The pool was mediumly busy, by that I mean a good number of people without it being crowded. My family were in a small jacuzzi section that was basically just a smaller pool with air jets. Me and my gf were in the main pool and she was trying to dunk me underwater. Both pools are in the same room and you can see the entire pool-area from the cafe area also.

So me and my gf were play-fighting in the pool - she was trying really really hard to dunk me. Then during the fighting, both her boobs popped out from her bikini top. Her bra size is 32F but she's only a size 10 (all english sizes by the way) so her boobs look even bigger than they already are. Both of them escaped her top and were sitting there in full show of everybody...

but she didn't notice.

I laughed but carried on fighting with her. She had no idea what I was laughing at until one of my sisters finally shouted out "TOP! LOOK AT YOUR TOP!" She looked down and instantly went red with embarressment, ducking into the water as she tried to pull her boobs back in.

She had both of them out for just under ten minutes. The entire pool had had a good chance to get a look at her large beauties and I appreciated it also. Was dead funny and dead sexy!

There is a story that leads on from that but I will include that another time, and maybe, if people want to hear (?) It got a little heated in the changing rooms.

I'll add some of my other sexy pool stories also as the swimming pool always gets us very hot - so let me know and I might write some more!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
Sounds like good fun. I love getting hotel rooms with hot tubs in them for relaxing and, well, playing.

Would be happy to hear about the fun you had in the changing room after.

mazoo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 24, 2010
always thought playing about in water can be very sexy, more so if other people might see

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Playing in the water is always fun. You can get away with so much under the water but you never know for sure who is watching. I have been just soaking in the salt water, naked and this couple came up, we chatted, then parted. They had no idea i was naked, but it was fun.

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
in my pool near me you cant do much playing without beeing tould to stop it and plus non of my girl friends have eva been ones for swimming apeshally in a coszie that shows that much thay could fall out -_- thay dident eaven wont to have a skirt ok ggrrr o well hopfully next one will be more fun ^^

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
:) That is awesome. I love to Skinny Dip.

I love watching you Skinny Dip. I love when you come out of the water to find all your clothes gone. I love how you accept a severe had spanking as you lay across my lap for being a "naughty" girl. I love how dark red I can make your bare bottom and the wetness all over my lap as you orgasm multiple times from the lengthy hand swatting.

Featured Threads

New Personals