noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
anyone who is into foor fetish, here is a little something for you:

for her:
if you think you have them sexy feet, post a pic in an album labelled "beat that f"
anyone who thinks she can beat that, label the album "beat that f-2" and so on.
maximum comments within 1 month from upload of first album wins!!!

for him:
i guess there are some gay men on here too, and i personally felt it unfair to leave them out of this. do the same, but label the albums "beat that m" and "beat that m-2" and so on

for all people who love sexy legs:
COMMENT FOR THE SEXIEST ONES

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
oh and yeah, pm me when you put an album, because if I miss it...well i guess make sure I don't ;) :)
and a small NOTE:
ALL SMALL SHITTY 14 LETTER ONES OR ONES WITH LOTS OF "....." OR SMILIES WILL NOT BE COUNTED. SORRY :)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
lets see how many albums do ya'll make...

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Make the rule just one pic in the album, wouldn't be fair unless its
The same number of pics.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Thanks for the idea CassAhhDee (did I tell you the names nice?)
Ya so a small change for all participants:

Only ONE PHOTO ALLOWED PER ALBUM.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Chibarefooter01 please tell 1 of the photos which you would like to be counted

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Yep

Yes you did, what do you like about it?

Just figured I'd throw this out there too, because I'm sure I'll join this- you could also make it specific pics, one soles , one toes , one top of feet as another option, or keep it as one and let the contender decide what part of their feet is best ;)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
for him:
i guess there are some gay men on here too, and i personally felt it unfair to leave them out of this. do the same, but label the albums "beat that m" and "beat that m-2" and so on

for all people who love sexy legs:
COMMENT FOR THE SEXIEST ONES

Ok noone, a few things.
If the rules are clarified a bit, I think this could be great fun. Whadda ya say?

Can we post a link to a pic here instead of making a whole new album? I don't like cluttering up my albums with "contest" albums that are not mine.

Can dominants submit their submissives? In addition to themselves?

Is this only for straight women and gay men? Oh wait, you don't seem to say "straight women," so I guess lesbians are ok. But you say gay men... So is my slave not included because of his straightness? That must be a first, straight man being discriminated against for being not gay.

I'm sorry, if you feel I'm being sarcastic, maybe go with your gut. That whole gay thing just rubbed me wrong, post separate for males and females if you feel pitting them against one another would be unfair, but lets leave any sexual preferences out of the thing, excepting of course the sexual attraction to feet.

Featured Threads

New Personals