My rule to kissing women's feet or shoes.

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
I always ask for permission, and only do it if they say it's okay. One of my strictest rules in my woman-worshipping fetish is the woman *MUST* give consent, and if they say no, I have to accept and respect the answer, and not pester them about it.....(which is a rule I have rarely sinned against sometimes, but not anymore.) I honestly regret my few errors. I really hate to pester ladies.

It may be alright to try to sale the idea to them a few times, or better still, get them to think it's their idea (which honestly, is the case 99.9% of the time, and I am a pro at it, and I can say that and mean it cause my history speaks for itself.).....but in some rare cases, if they say no, no means no, and I gotta accept it. Maybe I'll bring it up again, and sometimes, they change their mind, but there needs to be a gap, and in the end, their answer is final. They are the boss.

If I don't have guidelines, it just makes me a creepy pervert with no morals, and it takes away from the domination if I do something that they object to. It's always more fun when they think it's their idea.

Featured Threads

New Personals