Unknowing Submissive

ceoceo16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2015
This is my first story, and I would love all comments, suggestions, or ideas you have! Anything will help.
This story begins with Jessie, a typical college girl with 34C tits, and a nice body. She has never had sex, let alone thought about it. The only thing she had ever done was playing with herself with some naughty fantasies.

It started off just like any other day would. Jessie got ready as usual, brushing her teeth, changing, and so on. Just before getting into her car to drive to work, Jessie felt something vibrating in her clit.
"Oh! What the heck?" She said.
Thinking it was just something rubbing against her pussy, she continued the day as she normally would. Turning on the radio, and putting the car in gear, she left her house for work.
"Ah! What the hell? God, it feels like a freaking vibrator or something!"
The pulsations kept on coming to her. Not wanting to take her eyes off the road, Jessie couldn't do anything about her situation. Her pussy kept getting more wet by the minute, and all she could do was squirm...
Finally arriving at her office, Jessie immediately ran towards the restroom door to find out the device of her torture. Just before reaching the handle, she was cut off by her boss, Jack.
"Going somewhere, Jessie?" Jack inquired.
"Just to the bathroom, sir. Is there a problem?" Jessie replied hurriedly, getting more turned on by the minute.
" Actually yes. I was wondering if you ever finished those papers I gave to you two weeks ago. I need them." He said.
" I'll get them to you, I promise, but I kind of need to take care of some business... so if you don't mind I'm going to get going..." Jessie persisted.

He whispered in her ear " You so much as touch your pussy, I will know. I've been watching you, and I know your deepest fantasy. This is one of them isn't it, you little slut?"
"What are you talking about?!" Jessie whimpered as her clit pulsed again.
"You see this remote? Each time I press this button, I can cause you to feel pleasure or hell like you have never known. Not to mention, the strength of the pulsations, so you better be a good little hoe for me and do what I say." Jack taunted.
"What? How the hell did you even get this thing on me you creep?!" Jessie responded.
Pressing the button on the highest setting, Jack retorted,"Shut up, you slut! You do what I say. You are going to pay for that little comment later, as you have many punishments awaiting you."

TO BE CONTINUED> I hope you all enjoyed the first installation of "Unknowing Submissive" As a new member here, I would love all comments or criticism you might have! Please feel free to add your suggestions or ideas below!

ceoceo16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2015
Chapter 2- Coming Soon

I don't really know if you guys like this piece of work.... I want feedback so I know if I should keep working on this.

Ravus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2015
Review

It is actually quite quite good. I would love to read the story as it goes further.
The unknowing submissive. Nice title and yes, am curious how did he get the device in ;)

If you could just tag or ping me when you have written it.

ceoceo16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2015
Thanks for the feedback!

Will do! I appreciate all of the positive comments! I will post the next part soon!

ceoceo16

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 4, 2015
Chapter Two

Chapter Two:
“What the hell did I ever do to you?” Jessie pleaded.

Jack smiled,” You remember that party last year?”

“Of course I do. What does that have to do with anything?”

“You don’t remember do you? You humiliated me, in front of the man who was going to help gain more money for the company. But you don’t remember that do you? Typical Jessie. Well you better remember this- I am going to humiliate you, and torture that tight little virgin pussy of yours until submit to me. You are going to be my little submissive, for as long as I please. So I’m about to go into my office, and I expect you to finish up those papers in 10 minutes. If not, I might have a few more surprises for your wet pussy.” Jack pressed the button with a smile and walked away laughing.

As Jack walked back into his office, he pulled up his computer, which opened up to a live video surveillance of Jessie’s office and her bedroom. Chuckling to himself, he felt a certain sense of pride, because he was finally able to control the girl of his dreams. Well, more like his fantasies. Jack had been preparing for this day as soon as he realized that Jessie was going to be employed at his company. He had always lusted after her, but now, she was his submissive. His slut. His slave. For as long he wanted.

Jessie sighed. “How the hell do I get myself out of this situation? I can barely get anything done with this freaking vibrator! I need to get my papers done, and when I bring them to Jack, maybe I can change his mind.”

Ten minutes passed, and Jack was getting irritable. Where the heck was that little slut? He thought. Getting out of his seat, he angrily stomped towards Jessie’s office.

“Where the hell are those papers I asked for? I hope you got them done, because I’ve got a punishment that is calling your name!”
“Right here. Can we please talk?” Jessie inquired.

“No slave of mine can talk without direct permission from me. And next time you talk to me, call me Sir.” Jack ordered.

“May I speak…Sir!” Jessie said sarcastically.

Jack smacked her on the side of her face.”What a bad little slut you are! I think you need to learn how to obey your master. You have gotten away with too much today, but I was going to go easy on you, but I see that just won’t work for a naughty bitch like you. Now be a good slave for me and go to the exit behind the back of the building, and wait.”

Jessie began to walk away, when Jack pushed the button with the highest settings on, and she yelped.

Packing up his office, Jack begin to imagine how much he would put the his submissive through today. Walking through the back exit, he saw her trying to take her vibrator out of her pussy. “Oh hell no! Get on your knees now! I said NOW! You are going to pay for that, you disobedient whore!”

Grabbing Jessie’s hair, he pulled her over to his car and shoved her inside, tying her hands behind her back so she couldn’t move, and slammed the door. Hopping in on the driver’s side, Jack started the car and quickly drove off.

Last edited:

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Wow! I love the fact that it gets right to the point not rushed if you ask me!

Featured Threads

New Personals