Serious & Honest Sub Male Ready to Serve

Rkase5445

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 5, 2014
Sioux City
"How are you this morning Ma'am? I'm going to try something new and be straightforward and honest in one of these messages.

I am a 22 year old white male from Pennsylvania currently in college. While I have been around the scene for a while on these sites I've never had a real mistress. I always seem to find the fake Mistresses just trying to get my credit card or money. I dream of actually being trained/owned/serve or to continually serve a real Mistress as opposed to spreading my ass for what has probably been dudes hiding behind a fake picture on skype.

I am a clean slate with little real experience but I am very open minded. I would love to talk more if you are interested. I hope this sticks out from your 12,000 "I will do anything you desire and live to serve you in any way you want" messages. Thank you for your time Ma'am."

This is a message I sent to one of the Mistresses on this site and I figured its a good indicator of what I am seeking. I am a real male seeking a real Mistress for online service. Simple as that. Please message me if you are at all interested. I have waited too long.

kik- Rkase5445

skype- Robkase5445

Email is available upon request as well. Thank you for your time.

Iamasub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 8, 2015
It is not just you mate, I have been looking for a while and this place appears to be my last chance.

I am 28 M sub,

Limits are puke, scat, social suicide, large anal insertions, no face pictures, public exhibitionism.
I highly dislike mistresses that ask for money or subscriptions.

PM me for kik.

Featured Threads

New Personals