master7453

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 13, 2015
20 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old submissive female

About me

I’m 20 years old currently studying in university. I’m 1.78 meters tall; weight 172 lbs (78 kg). I live in Asia and I’m Chinese.
In the past, I only had a sub once but due to time zone issue, it’s hard for us to continue our relationship, it only last about 3 months. I hope that I could find someone who is around my time zone (GMT+8), as I’m looking for a long term relationship. I can be very lenient and very strict, depends on the situation. I will respect your limits. Punishment should be expected for disobedience. I’m not just looking for a master and slave relationship, I would also like to be your friend personally and talk about your daily life story. I want you to be able to share anything with me about yourself.

What I’m looking for

I’m looking for a sub who is willing to submit herself and be totally honest with me. You must be respectful to me and I will treat you the same way as well. You can be someone who is completely new and have no experience. I hope that I can lead you to have a wonderful experience. You should be able to speak and write basic English. Looks and physical appearance doesn't matter to me. You should be someone around my age. If you are not but you met other requirements I will consider it as well. As mentioned earlier, I prefer someone who is around my time zone which is GMT +8. It’s hard for us to communicate if the time zone is completely different unless you are able to come out with a solution.
Some of you may have pictures or video as your limits. I understand that trust must be built slowly but when the time comes you should at least provide pictures (without face), that’s the minimum requirement. For communication, I prefer using skype. If you have any other communication tools feel free to share with me.

How to Apply

Please kindly apply through pm only. Give me details about yourself, the more the better. Please do not send a few words message and expect me to reply you. You can follow the format below to apply if you don’t know where to start off.
What is your name?
How old are you?
What is your height/weight?
What is your experience?
What are your likes?
What are your dislikes?
What are your limits?
Do you own any sex toys?
What is your marital status?
How often are you available?
Are you still studying or do you have a job?
What are your living arrangements?
Are you able to buy household items for yourself that I find necessary?

P.S. Please keep in mind that dislikes are things you don’t like but will do if force to and limits are things that you would never want to experience. :)

• Kinks:
anal, nipple play, restrictions, spanking,
pain, humiliation, light bondage,
body writting, orgasm control.

• Experience:
As mentioned above,
I had one female sub that last for 3 months and due to timezone issue we ended the relationship.

• Limits:
Public, scat, blood, family, friends.

Featured Threads

New Personals